ADVERTISEMENT

I am a Knight. Win or lose

Nautiknight

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2003
Cullowhee, NC
Call me stupid, but I think UCF can win tomorrow. Being a fan is easy when our team is winning. It's not as fun when the team is struggling. UCF is struggling . I will wake up tomorrow put my UCF pole on and head to my business and help out. I will wear the black and gold with pride because I am alum and it's what I do .

I have been an UCF fan since 1986 and the crazy thing about college football is it is true on any given Saturday any team can beat any team. So, why not UCF tomorrow? Why not us? Being a college football fan means you gotta have hope when it seens so hopeless. I still have hope . It's what we do as fans . So GO KNIGHTS and Charge the F on!

Reactions: 90Knight
It's only Cincinnati man. We don't have to have the "why not us" mentality about them. I'm expecting us to win.
Same but to me this is a mock B12 team win. I want the win obviously but this still wouldn't be the real "first B12 win" not in my book at least. And to think we could have had this months ago...handed right in our laps too...

tumblr_n8pz4epbjy1txlxx3o1_250.gif
LETS ****ING GOOOOOO!!!!

This will be a Big XII win, should we do it, since every other Big XII is counting their win/beatdown against us as a Big XII win...... but this is the battle for the bottom of the conference. Let's NOT be the worst team!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT