ADVERTISEMENT

I know you guys are already excited about it

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
But just thought I'd remind you all that the Husker ladies volleyball team is going for their 3rd National title in the last 4 years tonight.

You're welcome.

Reactions: UCFBS
But just thought I'd remind you all that the Husker ladies volleyball team is going for their 3rd National title in the last 4 years tonight.

You're welcome.
rAIx7HV.jpg

Maybe they should play it at Lincoln's Memorial Stadium.
A sure sellout. Anything would be. Squirrel fighting, a 4-8 team playing Troy, loudest rooster contest, etc.

If it can make ESPN-8 (The Ocho), it can sellout Memorial Stadium

Named appropriately as memorial to a dead program. Aka.— when NGEbraska was last good/relevant.

A sure sellout. Anything would be. Squirrel fighting, a 4-8 team playing Troy, loudest rooster contest, etc.

If it can make ESPN-8 (The Ocho), it can sellout Memorial Stadium

Named appropriately as memorial to a dead program. Aka.— when NGEbraska was last good/relevant.
[roll][roll]
[roll]

Reactions: Mikesi

You're welcome.

Awesome. Our ladies were ranked for the first time ever in program history this season! With only one senior graduating this year, I hope we can make a decent run next season.

Reactions: Knight Strength
3 out of 4 seasons playing for hard Natty hardware. That's mad skills. I know they lost to Stanford but all you can do is play for the opportunity...at least every sport but FBS football allows for it.

I'm confused, though. Does a committee pick all the entrants to the tournament or do they qualify by winning conferences, then some at-large bids? Nevermind, I know the answer. It's the same as every other sport except FBS football. Got it.

3 out of 4 seasons playing for hard Natty hardware. That's mad skills. I know they lost to Stanford but all you can do is play for the opportunity...at least every sport but FBS football allows for it.

I'm confused, though. Does a committee pick all the entrants to the tournament or do they qualify by winning conferences, then some at-large bids? Nevermind, I know the answer. It's the same as every other sport except FBS football. Got it.

The insane thing is that there's only 2 upperclassmen among the top 14 girls on this team. Its all freshmen and sophomores.

What is it will all the ridiculing of women athletics?

Women sports represent their universities with great honor and dignity, and for a fraction of the accolades their male counterparts receive.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
What is it will all the ridiculing of women athletics?

Women sports represent their universities with great honor and dignity, and for a fraction of the accolades their male counterparts receive.
Are people really ridiculing them? Or just telling him he shouldn’t bring it up on some other schools message board?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT