ADVERTISEMENT

I need 2 more Cabana seats for the Uconn game.

Ticketmaster has upper cabana for 100 or a couple resale’s for 70-80 each depending if you want upper or lower.

Just bought 2 for UCF/UF fans. Plus my 2. Hope we get 40,000 +

Sorry FB, but we are hanging upstairs
They need to improve the downstairs area before that becomes a comparable alternative in my opinion. More people working selling local craft beers and more TVs

Reactions: Mikesi
They aren't as nice
To be honest, I’m not sure if I’d go down if they had better bathrooms, beer and food. The cabana upstairs is just awesome.

They need to bring back Goose Island IPA though. The bounce house brew isn’t bad but doesn’t compare. Tastes like Yuengling to me.

Reactions: Mikesi
To be honest, I’m not sure if I’d go down if they had better bathrooms, beer and food. The cabana upstairs is just awesome.

They need to bring back Goose Island IPA though. The bounce house brew isn’t bad but doesn’t compare. Tastes like Yuengling to me.
It's just not going to happen. Not only is there too much construction involved, but you can't view the game from down there. In my opinion, the Cabana deck is the best overall atmosphere in the stadium

Reactions: jared151
It's just not going to happen. Not only is there too much construction involved, but you can't view the game from down there. In my opinion, the Cabana deck is the best overall atmosphere in the stadium
Wrong wrong wrong! It's just as nice down there and you don't have to walk upstairs and you have more bathrooms/bars. You guys don't realize how good you have it down there.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT