ADVERTISEMENT

I think my dog is a democrat

You mean to say conservatives aren't afraid to engage in childish name-calling?!?! I am shocked!! :rolleyes:

Don't worry @DaShuckster , I posted for you.

haha what a pathetic fuking loser. typical redhat MAGAt living in the middle of nowhere thinking anyone cares what he thinks

@NinjaKnight gotchu too fam

Yikes. In my America, country music is the epitome of shitlording. What a mess, big oof.

@fried-chicken you know I couldn't forget about you babygirl :*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a moron just like your faux news. if i'm a dog that makes you a cat........ or like drumpf says.......... pussy!

that should cover @Knight_Classes_begin_7pm's mentally disabled psychosis.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, lets let the adults have a laugh at this

You mean to say conservatives aren't afraid to engage in childish name-calling?!?! I am shocked!! :rolleyes:

Don't worry @DaShuckster , I posted for you.

haha what a pathetic fuking loser. typical redhat MAGAt living in the middle of nowhere thinking anyone cares what he thinks

@NinjaKnight gotchu too fam

Yikes. In my America, country music is the epitome of shitlording. What a mess, big oof.

@fried-chicken you know I couldn't forget about you babygirl :*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a moron just like your faux news. if i'm a dog that makes you a cat........ or like drumpf says.......... pussy!

that should cover @Knight_Classes_begin_7pm's mentally disabled psychosis.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, lets let the adults have a laugh at this

Now that we've gotten that out of the way let's let the adults take a look at the topics being discussed on another board you post on.

Obviously this link is filled with hate and racism. Don't click if you're at work.
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/213267519

Last edited:
That video was hilarious. It also hit home with me because a running joke back in 2016 with my wife who was a Hilary supporter was that our dog, Mason, was for Bernie Sanders.

Like the dog in the video, Mason taunted her by proudly displaying a 'Feel the Burn' sticker on his doggie dish. Unfortunately, he's not around for Bernie's redo; he passed away a couple of years ago. But it's impossible for the two of us to see ol' Bernie on TV and not think of his diehard doggie supporter. :)

Reactions: Crazyhole
That video was hilarious. It also hit home with me because a running joke back in 2016 with my wife who was a Hilary supporter was that our dog, Mason, was for Bernie Sanders.

Like the dog in the video, Mason taunted her by proudly displaying a 'Feel the Burn' sticker on his doggie dish. Unfortunately, he's not around for Bernie's redo; he passed away a couple of years ago. But it's impossible for the two of us to see ol' Bernie on TV and not think of his diehard doggie supporter. :)

Lol! Sorry about your dog though.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Now that we've gotten that out of the way let's let the adults take a look at the topics being discussed on another board you post on.

Obviously this link is filled with hate and racism. Don't click if you're at work.
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/213267519
lmao at nobody caring. You destroyed the power of the word "racism" when your team started faking hate crimes and calling milk racist

Go back to r/ChapoTrapHouse, young lady

i think bringing up his horrible takes from a few months ago broke him
FC went from troll to posting provocative things with absolute certainty at that time. He's since admitted to being wrong about stuff and returned to being a troll, which is much more entertaining. Either way, without him this board would be pretty boring with everybody having ninja and chemmie on ignore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT