ADVERTISEMENT

I wanna be Mike Trout!

mach3ucf

Golden Knight
Apr 24, 2003
He actually is a nice guy, I think no one will complain, it is a lot of money, but I thought the Yankees, Red Sox or another team was gonna break the Bank! Congrats to the Angels to keep their centerpiece!

Mike Trout 12 Years / $430 Million.. I said to someone after Manny, and Bryce's big contracts I said wait until trout Signs.. But those #'s are quite crazy impressive.. I only need 2 years on that salary to live a very comfy life! oh well, buying a Powerball Ticket!!

im not baseball fan but i remember alot of sports talk radio/tv shows saying that baseball was going to stop doing these massive 10 year deals. lol

im not baseball fan but i remember alot of sports talk radio/tv shows saying that baseball was going to stop doing these massive 10 year deals. lol

And for the most part they have. Personally I think it’s insane. But arguments can be made that he’s the greatest player in the history of the game. Top 5 all time guaranteed (if he stays healthy). He’s only 27, so I’d say he’s got 7-8 years left at great to good production.

The problem for him is the Angels struggle to put anything around him.

And for the most part they have. Personally I think it’s insane. But arguments can be made that he’s the greatest player in the history of the game. Top 5 all time guaranteed (if he stays healthy). He’s only 27, so I’d say he’s got 7-8 years left at great to good production.

The problem for him is the Angels struggle to put anything around him.
yea its jsut crazy to see 10+ year contracts when no other sport really does that

yea its jsut crazy to see 10+ year contracts when no other sport really does that

The NBA limits their contracts to 5 years max by rule (no idea why) and no one in their right mind would give a football player a 10 year contract.

The NHL has had quite a few 10+ year contracts.

He's so damn good the argument can easily be made that it's a good deal for both parties. All these other deals you just shake your head but the one that shits all over em you're like... Win/Win for everyone! Lol

He's so damn good the argument can easily be made that it's a good deal for both parties. All these other deals you just shake your head but the one that shits all over em you're like... Win/Win for everyone! Lol

It’s insane how good he truly is. An all-time great. And it’s sucks that his talent is being wasted on a west coast team even it’s own city doesn’t really care about.

But he chose to stay there so good for the Angels.

Reactions: ChrisKnight06
It’s insane how good he truly is. An all-time great. And it’s sucks that his talent is being wasted on a west coast team even it’s own city doesn’t really care about.

But he chose to stay there so good for the Angels.

My boy Pujols left STL to LAA and people barely remember he went there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT