ADVERTISEMENT

I went out to the UCF Basketball Offices this morning…

Kevin Reis

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Oviedo, Florida
Like everyone else who has had their interest in what going on with our Men’s and Women’s Basketball programs and haven’t heard much, I decided to go out to our Basketball Ofices this morning and see if I could get some tidbits of information.

Reminded me of when I was doing our UCF Sports Newspaper for our Booster Club in the 1980’s-1990’s. Back then I had the personal telephone numbers for most of our Sports Head Coaches. I wrote a column in the paper called “Reis’s Pieces”. I would contact our Coaches back then right before the paper went to press and beg our coaches for some positive information concerning their program that I could publish.

Those were some great times guys.

Our UCF Basketball Offices are locked on the second floor of the UCF Venue building that has two Basketball practice courts and our UCF Women’s Volleyball Court.

Upon entering the Basketball main office doors there is a reception desk. To the left are the Women’s Basketball Offices and to the right are the Men’s Basketball Offices.

There were a couple people manning the reception desk who I spoke with concerning obtaining any tidbits of information about our programs…

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News