ADVERTISEMENT

I would not be shocked if Michigan won the national championship

Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan,

Too early. We ran up 275 on them and had no threat in the passing game. Other teams will not only have a solid running game but a passing game to go with it. I don't see how they run the table with that glaring deficiency. They are good, and maybe they will make the CFP, but like another guy said they've played Hawaii and UCF so far. We have to wait until mid-october to see who is real and who isn't. For example, who is Oklahoma? A top 10 team or not? We'll see this Saturday.

Too early. We ran up 275 on them and had no threat in the passing game. Other teams will not only have a solid running game but a passing game to go with it. I don't see how they run the table with that glaring deficiency. They are good, and maybe they will make the CFP, but like another guy said they've played Hawaii and UCF so far. We have to wait until mid-october to see who is real and who isn't. For example, who is Oklahoma? A top 10 team or not? We'll see this Saturday.
212 of which was on 5 plays after we were up 31-0 and had let the foot off the gas. The rest of the game you averaged 1.89 yards per play. We had some overanxious defensive ends/LBers who were looking for highlights instead of maintaining the edge and gap responsibilities. Those things will be cleaned up by the time it matters.

212 of which was on 5 plays after we were up 31-0 and had let the foot off the gas. The rest of the game you averaged 1.89 yards per play. We had some overanxious defensive ends/LBers who were looking for highlights instead of maintaining the edge and gap responsibilities. Those things will be cleaned up by the time it matters.

Foot off the gas the gas would have been taking the starters out the game prior to 4mins left in the game. Michigan was scared of UCF even with the refs in your wallet. But don't let the UCFacts get in the way of your bs narrative. [smoke]

Reactions: SublimeKnight
Foot off the gas the gas would have been taking the starters out the game prior to 4mins left in the game. Michigan was scared of UCF even with the refs in your wallet. But don't let the UCFacts get in the way of your bs narrative. [smoke]
Harbaugh typically leaves his starters in because he says they've earned the right to play. This isn't new.

History says they will at least be in the game:
  • 1997 National Champion Nebraska 38 - UCF 24
  • 2006 National Champion Florida 42 - UCF 0
  • 2009 National Champion Contenders Texas 35 - UCF 3

Geeez, Michigan is a very, very talented team. Forget complaining about the refs -- refs in the B1G do a fine job. Harbaugh takes NO prisoners. As a Northwestern fan I can attest to it. He wants the points so in an end of the year conversation, Blue looks as dominant as possible. Harbaugh is a fine coach, but personally I can't stand him. I'm picking them to get into the playoffs -- yes, to get by tOSU in a close end of the year game.

and, Go Cats !!

Geeez, Michigan is a very, very talented team. Forget complaining about the refs -- refs in the B1G do a fine job. Harbaugh takes NO prisoners. As a Northwestern fan I can attest to it. He wants the points so in an end of the year conversation, Blue looks as dominant as possible. Harbaugh is a fine coach, but personally I can't stand him. I'm picking them to get into the playoffs -- yes, to get by tOSU in a close end of the year game.

and, Go Cats !!

Ignoring the refs is ignoring what happened in the "game." They may do a fine job in conference play but out of conference, the refs range from gross negligence to outright cheating.

Let's see if Michigan continues their streak of not being called for a penalty until the 2nd half. #UCFacts[smoke]

Big ten is tough this year. They will probably beat each other out of a chance to play for the NC. Iowa is pretty good also.
B1G would seem to be improved across the board, except us.
Ignoring the refs is ignoring what happened in the "game." They may do a fine job in conference play but out of conference, the refs range from gross negligence to outright cheating.

Let's see if Michigan continues their streak of not being called for a penalty until the 2nd half. #UCFacts[smoke]
Last year we got beaten to a pulp by Michigan/Harbaugh in that very same stadium. We didn't whine about the refs. As a fine football coach once said "Getting the xxit kicked out of you is occasionally good for the soul." You learned something Saturday -- you are a couple years at least from playing with the big boys.

By the way, I think UCF has a good chance Saturday against Maryland. Good luck.

and, Go Cats !!

Last year we got beaten to a pulp by Michigan/Harbaugh in that very same stadium. We didn't whine about the refs. As a fine football coach once said "Getting the xxit kicked out of you is occasionally good for the soul." You learned something Saturday -- you are a couple years at least from playing with the big boys.

and, Go Cats !!
Agree on your last point. I'm not sold on Maryland.

and, Go Cats !!

The difference is Michigan didn't need the refs against Northwestern. You're just not as good.

I do have tons of respect for your university. I was there for your new President's inaugural speech and have been to a game. Beautifulcampus. Just don't defend the Michigan cheaters. We never claimed about tOSU or Penn St games refs. [smoke]

The difference is Michigan didn't need the refs against Northwestern. You're just not as good.

I do have tons of respect for your university. I was there for your new President's inaugural speech and have been to a game. Beautifulcampus. Just don't defend the Michigan cheaters. We never claimed about tOSU or Penn St games refs. [smoke]
You're an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT