ADVERTISEMENT

I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if Shannon’s defense can’t stop Memphis. Nothing to do with Mack

It will be interesting to see what number Quadry is wearing tomorrow.........

smh at those that actually believe we'll be better without KZ.

The Bulls weren't better without Jordan.

We'll be VERY fortunate if we pull out a win tomorrow. Losing KZ is huge.

I know Florida hasn't legalized weed yet, but clearly that's not stopping some of you.

Reactions: LickmyMusket

I know Florida hasn't legalized weed yet, but clearly that's not stopping some of you.
Weren’t the Yankees better with Lou Gehriig than Wally Pipp?

Saying that we could be better is in no way disrespecting another player (KZ), so I’m not sure why that keeps coming up

And what will you say if we beat them comfortably??

How do you know what will happen? Thanks, but I don’t do drugs.

The Jordan thing is about as poor of an analogy as one could possibly make. Certainly, you can do better

KZ has been the face of the team, and has led them to a national championship, and is possibly the greatest QB UCF has ever had. I find the comparison quite appropriate.

At this point, Mack has shown he is no where near that caliber of player, so this talk about us being better with him is pure foolishness, based on nothing more than hopes and dreams. If he proves himself on the field tomorrow, then fantastic! Then we could start to even entertain this conversation.

Until then, this is stupid. We lost one of the greatest players in NCAA, and you think our backup could be even better based on what? Surely not the results thus far. I think you don't fully realize how awesome KZ is, and what he did for this team.

Reactions: LickmyMusket
I think you don't fully realize how awesome KZ is, and what he did for this team.
Once again, I’m not sure where you are reading this. Are you the one smoking weed? You’re hallucinating

We lost one of the greatest players in NCAA, and you think our backup could be even better based on what?
Hmmmm. Based on what??? Excellent question. Howabout that KZ was very unhealthy during the last Memphis game and Mack is healthy?

Howabout that this is a home game with the fans behind him?

Howabout because Memphis has limited tape on Mack?

Howabout because the team is going to rally around KZ’s injury

Are those enough answers for you?

For a guy who’s so critical of a thread, I see 0 threads started by you. Feel free to start one that interests us all and isn’t so controversial

Last edited:
Agreed, I've been impressed with Mack. That 80 yard run was great. All week of practice with the ones. I just hope he has the disposition that Milton has, Not too high, Not too low. He doesn't have to win the game himself luckily. Just distribute the ball to the clown car of talent...

He just has to know when to hold them and when to fold them. Make good decisions.

Reactions: Mikesi

I'll be lighting up a fatty at kick off.

Once again, I’m not sure where you are reading this. Are you the one smoking weed? You’re hallucinating

For what it's worth, marijuana doesn't normally cause hallucinations.

Go f'ing Knights!

Hmmmm. Based on what??? Excellent question. Howabout that KZ was very unhealthy during the last Memphis game and Mack is healthy?

Howabout that this is a home game with the fans behind him?

Howabout because Memphis has limited tape on Mack?

Howabout because the team is going to rally around KZ’s injury

Are those enough answers for you?

For a guy who’s so critical of a thread, I see 0 threads started by you. Feel free to start one that interests us all and isn’t so controversial

Reading comprehension much? The question was what has MACK shown, and you list things that have nothing to do with him. Good job! That proves my point.

An injured KZ is still better than 99% of the QBs in college football.

And trying to call me out for not creating threads? Weird flex, but ok. Clearly your search ability is worse than your reading comprehension.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Reading comprehension much? The question was what has MACK shown, and you list things that have nothing to do with him
Oh yeah. Mack as the QB for UCF had NOTHING TO DO with UCFs 2 wins at ECU and USF. Dude.., give it up

And trying to call me out for not creating threads? Weird flex, but ok
No.., it’s not weird and it’s not OK when you are constantly calling posters out with derogatory comments when you don’t agree with them, but have nothing constructive to add

I hope we just get past Memphis --the the teamcsn have time to prepare for a big bowl.

Watching Oklahoma run very successful QB draw. We should be able to do this with Mack. Holman wasn't a tough runner like Mack. KZ was too light to run many QB draws. This is one example where Mack (and team) could be better. Also, Mack has a very good arm. Just need the light to go off for him to be more accurate. I believe this is very possible soon (like today). Will Mack run the offense as fast as KZ and make pass decisions as quickly. Probably not. Will the team play better because they can't rely on KZ bailing them out. I'm hoping so.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Watching Oklahoma run very successful QB draw. We should be able to do this with Mack. Holman wasn't a tough runner like Mack. KZ was too light to run many QB draws. This is one example where Mack (and team) could be better. Also, Mack has a very good arm. Just need the light to go off for him to be more accurate. I believe this is very possible soon (like today). Will Mack run the offense as fast as KZ and make pass decisions as quickly. Probably not. Will the team play better because they can't rely on KZ bailing them out. I'm hoping so.
Texas has been way more successful with the Draw today.

Mack already had nearly 200 yards passing, 2 TDs and a bunch of yards running

It’s the defense

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT