ADVERTISEMENT

If you had to buy a plane ticket today for New Years, where would be?

UCFhonors

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 20, 2010
I have a voucher that I have use by 11/16/2018 - 2 days from now. For various reasons, I think I will use for New Years. It's a gamble, but I think it may be worth it.

IF you had to use the voucher today, where would you go for New Years?

TIA

Denver. Then cruise I-70 west spending a day at a different resort (Keystone, Breck, Snowmass, and Aspen).

I have a voucher that I have use by 11/16/2018 - 2 days from now. For various reasons, I think I will use for New Years. It's a gamble, but I think it may be worth it.

TIA
I had this same situation happen to me last year. I picked Honolulu and lost. Sort of.

Gamble on Phoenix. The odds are the most favorable.

Reactions: UCFhonors
I had this same situation happen to me last year. I picked Honolulu and lost. Sort of.

Gamble on Phoenix. The odds are the most favorable.

I'm thinking that too. Use Phoenix as my hedge. Then other options are drive-able.

But might try to 3 way: Dallas 28th, Phoenix, and the back home to Magical Orlando. That option would be only $100 out of pocket.

Sell the ticket.
There are tons of fans who are looking for a one way ticket out of town for their current coach.
Flight needs to leave from Tallahassee or Tampa.

TIA
Look at it this way ... Phoenix, because Atlanta (and even less likely New Orleans) are drivable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT