ADVERTISEMENT

If you had to guess...

If you had to guess, is the Trump pee pee tape real?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're the king of arguing random semantics. Like somehow some arbitrary way you argue a technicality of who speciffically has watched the piss tape is going to prove the piss tape doesn't exist.

You said you heard of people seeing the tape from sources you trust. Steele never claimed to have seen a tape or that there even is/was a tape. I guess it's safe to assume you have other sources in Russia or intelligence agencies?

Well they knew what was on it which leads me to believe a human being watched it at some point.

The sources never claimed there was a tape either, just that they heard about the pee party. There is no first hand information or sources.

You didn't ask for proof, you asked if I heard of people seeing it from sources I trust. I happen to trust the intelligence work of a life long spy and a time and time again proven reliable member of the British Intel community. Someone with a superb reputation who wouldn't likely foul it up on just making up stories with no reason to do so.

You choose to trust someone who has every reason to lie, who is a proven liar, who has been caught lying repeatedly, who also is the subject of the story he is lying about.
I’m guessing you’ve never worked with the intel community.

If you so blindly trust people from the intel community that you’ve never met, I have to ask where did/do you stand on Saddam having WMDs?

Also, where do you stand on the intel community modifying analysis as it moved up the chain at CENTCOM to create plausible deniability for the previous administration?

I’m guessing you’ve never worked with the intel community.

If you so blindly trust people from the intel community that you’ve never met, I have to ask where did/do you stand on Saddam having WMDs?

Also, where do you stand on the intel community modifying analysis as it moved up the chain at CENTCOM to create plausible deniability for the previous administration?
No one's perfect. They are right far more often than they are wrong.

Well they knew what was on it which leads me to believe a human being watched it at some point.
I heard from a credible source that FC killed a Jewish kitten with a stapler, and that it was taped. Somebody saw that tape as well. I trust those sources, although I've never met them, spoken with them, they've never actually said they saw the tape but a 4th person account of their story verifies that it is true.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I heard from a credible source that FC killed a Jewish kitten with a stapler, and that it was taped. Somebody saw that tape as well. I trust those sources, although I've never met them, spoken with them, they've never actually said they saw the tape but a 4th person account of their story verifies that it is true.
i believe the existence of this tape 100% and no one can convince me otherwise.

1. You are no Steele
2. I don't have a reputation for animal mutilation
3. Cats can't be Jewish

Also, my hatred blinds my ability to be objective so 9/11 was an inside operation and the Pentagon wasn't hit by a plane, but a missle and Jesus wasn't real in spite of any empirical evidence, the magna Carta was written by the Rothschild family to keep the serfs in servitude, and Avril lavigne died years ago but has been replaced by a body double.

1. You are no Steele
2. I don't have a reputation for animal mutilation
3. Cats can't be Jewish

Can you provide proof that cats can't be Jewish? Probably not, just like you can't provide proof that a Russian hooker peed on Trump.

Ready to give up? Or would you rather keep wearing your tinfoil hat?

Can you provide proof that cats can't be Jewish? Probably not, just like you can't provide proof that a Russian hooker peed on Trump.

Ready to give up? Or would you rather keep wearing your tinfoil hat?
Have you ever seen a Jewish cat? No.

If only you eight wingers demanded this much proof of god existing, supply-side economics working, and climate change being a hoax. We'd all be much better off if you did.

Reactions: fried-chicken
Is this the same Steele who, before the 2016 election, admitted to a US justice official that he wanted to stop Trump and was paid by the Clinton foundation over $160K to find dirt on him and collaborated with the Russians, a known enemy of the US, to do so? Are we talking about the same guy?

If only you eight wingers demanded this much proof of god existing, supply-side economics working, and climate change being a hoax. We'd all be much better off if you did.

Oh goodness, a left winger who believes whole-heartedly in every aspect of what left wing politics tells you to believe. How unexpected.

God exists and the evidence is everywhere around you and with all of your and your communities intellectual prowess you have yet to disprove it.

Supply side economics is a product of left leaning economists of the 20th century and it is entirely bunk. So is demand side economics. Don't even bring it up unless you'd like to talk about the history of, and implementation of it.

Climate change? The single biggest line of political bullcrap ever created.

Congratulations, you are a fully indoctrinated left wing minion who does absolutely no critical thinking for yourself whatsoever and has more faith in what your political ideology tells you to believe than an indoctrinated Catholic school 12 year old.

if i had to guess, fc has some undiagnosed mental illness.
Who's talking to you old tymer? You've tried to engage in this thread 3 times and everyone has ignored you all 3 times. Keep trying and maybe you'll find someone to talk to.

Not going to lie it's pretty hilarious the only people 85 claims are ruining the board are the ones that are pointing out the bullshit that he posts.

Not going to lie it's pretty hilarious the only people 85 claims are ruining the board are the ones that are pointing out the bullshit that he posts.
He likes the status quo of him Wayne and Bob posting articles that "own libs" and then laughing about how dumb libs are.

No, it really is the troll that makes pee video threads, and the guy who calls people “retards” and makes up heinous lies about others on the board.

No, it really is the troll that makes pee video threads, and the guy who calls people “retards” and makes up heinous lies about others on the board.

Funny, I thought it was the guy who has told people to kill themselves and stalked board members wives on facebook.

Are you really this dumb? Do you not know how this goes down? You try to think of the worst thing I've done and post it, and then I just post the worst thing you've done, which is hundreds of times more vile, and then you shut up because you don't want people reminded you send death threats and harass people's wives through social media.

This is exactly how it goes down every single time, have you not picked up on this? Or do you enjoy having people reminded of the absolute insane things you've done on here?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT