ADVERTISEMENT

if your team posts back to back

Learn how to capitalize proper names....jeez....ND's academics are worse than I've been told.
Again, I post from my phone, and really could care less about my grammar and punctuation on obscure message boards. Happy Thanksgiving and good luck with your season.

Yes I do follow college football. Here, let me explain it to you. It's not your record that constitutes your strength of schedule, it's the quality of your opponents. ND is regularly in the top ten sos, ucf meh not. I'm quite certain if you had played NDs schedule the last two years we wouldn't even be having this discussion because let's be honest, you would not be undefeated. Also no offense, but your defense is ranked in the 80s. Any playoff team would hang 60 on you. Sure you have speed and some skilled players. But run into speed, size, and talent if these playoff teams you have no chance. Sorry, it is what it is.
Same lame excuse thrown at us...wrong. If we had your money and status we would also get even better caliber of players/athletes across our whole roster, and additional depth that is better. What's amazing about what we have been able to do on our run is we changed out the entire coaching staff and put in new offensive and defensive schemes. I checked back to 1990 and there is not a single program that went undefeated and had to do this. Only four teams changed their staff by promoting a coordinator up to head coach and the best record produced from them was 8-5. We develop our talent very well. For example, 7 guys off last seasons squad have seen NFL snaps.

I didn't read all the bantering but you've played all your games and won them, so I don't know what anybody has an issue with. It's mostly opinion after that, or pulling out facts to support whatever argument you're making. I hope you win out because it takes a P5 spot in the playoffs and may help lead to change.

Reactions: Knight Strength
I'm tired of all the events that "will making recruiting jump". I guess some have actually helped, but nothing seems to make giant differences. We're still dependent on coaches who can identify raw material that they can coach-up like the scrawny, tiny QB from Hawaii. He seemed to work out OK. I guess you just cant make some 4 stars face reality- 3-4 year starting career here that catapults you into the NFL, or 2-3 years sitting on P5's bench.

Yes I do follow college football. Here, let me explain it to you. It's not your record that constitutes your strength of schedule, it's the quality of your opponents. ND is regularly in the top ten sos, ucf meh not. I'm quite certain if you had played NDs schedule the last two years we wouldn't even be having this discussion because let's be honest, you would not be undefeated. Also no offense, but your defense is ranked in the 80s. Any playoff team would hang 60 on you. Sure you have speed and some skilled players. But run into speed, size, and talent if these playoff teams yiu have no chance. Sorry, it is what it is.

Can you please look into your crystal ball again and let me know when Christ will be returning?

He would be so proud.

Reactions: Mikesi
Yes I do follow college football. Here, let me explain it to you. It's not your record that constitutes your strength of schedule, it's the quality of your opponents. ND is regularly in the top ten sos, ucf meh not. I'm quite certain if you had played NDs schedule the last two years we wouldn't even be having this discussion because let's be honest, you would not be undefeated. Also no offense, but your defense is ranked in the 80s. Any playoff team would hang 60 on you. Sure you have speed and some skilled players. But run into speed, size, and talent if these playoff teams yiu have no chance. Sorry, it is what it is.

Love these whiny "if you played... you'd lose." That's what the said about.... Baylor, Maryland, Georgia, Alabama, Auburn, etc. etc.-- which we all beat. But these fake fights about paper games are only used by pathetic whiners because you can never lose those arguments. Why? Because those games are never played. So, in other words, you have no idea how'd we do with ND's schedule. You can only put your hands down your pants and guess.

Reactions: Mikesi and UCFSig
Wrong, hasn't been close to that since about the 3rd game of the season
However, he’s bragging about how much he follows college football. He barely follows his own team

Last edited:
Again, I post from my phone, and really could care less about my grammar and punctuation on obscure message boards. Happy Thanksgiving and good luck with your season.
Must not be to obscure to stalk and post regularly.

We only converse with educated people who
at least try to use fairly good grammar.

Otherwise, you can’t be taken that seriously. No time or thought put into your posts, means that your points are just randomly and quickly coming out of your ass and aren’t very factual. It shows.

Must not be to obscure to stalk and post regularly.

We only converse with educated people who
at least try to use fairly good grammar.

Otherwise, you can’t be taken that seriously. No time or thought put into your posts, means that your points are just randomly and quickly coming out of your ass and aren’t very factual. It shows.
Lol that's awesome Mike. I know you are just kidding because no one would write so poorly about another person writing poorly unless it was in jest. I mean no one is that obtuse unless it's deliberate right?

Lol that's awesome Mike. I know you are just kidding because no one would write so poorly about another person writing poorly unless it was in jest. I mean no one is that obtuse unless it's deliberate right?
This is awesome! Now I’m just living in your head 24/7 and you can’t leave. Continue to be led down the troll path that many before you have tried to go down. There have been many and in the end, they have all failed miserably.

Troll post count now at 16

Reactions: 2015UCFMBA
hmmm a fan of the Fainting Irish talking trash. that was what the Chicago Tribune tagged them after the Irish players faked injuries, fake fainting spells when they had no more Time Outs left to tie Iowa back in the early 50's.

NFake was #1 at the time.

and for decades has ducked Iowa in a matchup, unless you a one time deal years ago of 2 home games for Notre Lame and 1 nuetral site game for Iowa.

also ND DOESN'T have the guts to join any conference with their FB team.

go away fainting irish fan go talk trash on your own board.

hmmm a fan of the Fainting Irish talking trash. that was what the Chicago Tribune tagged them after the Irish players faked injuries, fake fainting spells when they had no more Time Outs left to tie Iowa back in the early 50's.

NFake was #1 at the time.

and for decades has ducked Iowa in a matchup, unless you a one time deal years ago of 2 home games for Notre Lame and 1 nuetral site game for Iowa.

also ND DOESN'T have the guts to join any conference with their FB team.

go away fainting irish fan go talk trash on your own board.
[cheers]

Can’t wait to see you guys play Friday!

And we have won 23 in a row. 11 is less than half of that. Did you attend elementary school

Playing the #9 team doesn’t drop your schedule. Do YOU FOLLOW COLLEGE FOOTBALL?

The only player who seems to know Notre Dame is MM and he speaks the truth.

Notre Dame is dodging us.

I couldn't believe he said that when we were in the top 25 all season.

I grew up a half mile from the ND stadium I am a graduate and have been to over 150 home games thanks for asking. Degrading yourself to personal insults speaks about your level of class. Happy Thanksgiving and good luck with the rest of your season.

I am not trying to speak ill of ND, but......

Since 2013, UCF is 3-1 against teams in the Top 10. ND is 1-5.

So please stop saying UCF can’t play against the so-called elite.

Again, I don’t understand why people can’t just admit the painfully obvious. Both teams are very, very good.

I don’t believe you went to Notre Dame. Graduates of ND don’t troll other boards of teams they don’t even play.

I couldn't believe he said that when we were in the top 25 all season.
The guy is a complete moron. He basically came here to troll us because of the thread related to MM’s Tweet.

On a neutral field, we would be very capable of beating Notre Dame. He can Troll us all he wants, but he’s not going to build a case convincing us of otherwise.

Reactions: Knight Strength

If you do not communicate effectively, no one that counts in life will take you seriously. I see similar issues on hundreds of resumes I throw in the trash when making hiring decisions. It's a shame that your "education" at wherever you went did not prepare you adequately.

If you do not communicate effectively, no one that counts in life will take you seriously. I see similar issues on hundreds of resumes I throw in the trash when making hiring decisions. It's a shame that your "education" at wherever you went did not prepare you adequately.
But he’s posting from his phone!!!

Unlike any of us. :joy:

Reactions: Shark19
But he’s posting from his phone!!!

Unlike any of us. :joy:

Every year, I am given the honor of addressing High School Seniors who are interested in becoming Engineers. And developing communication skills are very high on the list of positive attributes that Colleges and employers look for. And I tell these kids that you should use the same level of care regardless of the technology platform......if you cannot communicate effectively on a phone (because it takes too long, or the buttons are too small or whatever), just wait until you can get to a place where you can think and communicate effectively.

Employers are watching how social media platforms are being used.

Every year, I am given the honor of addressing High School Seniors who are interested in becoming Engineers. And developing communication skills are very high on the list of positive attributes that Colleges and employers look for. And I tell these kids that you should use the same level of care regardless of the technology platform......if you cannot communicate effectively on a phone (because it takes too long, or the buttons are too small or whatever), just wait until you can get to a place where you can think and communicate effectively.

Employers are watching how social media platforms are being used.
Spoke with someone who hires engineers often. He looks for UCF engineers over schools because they have work place and communication skills that other students don't have. UCF is big in engineering. And communication skills.

Reactions: UCFBS and clmssun
Spoke with someone who hires engineers often. He looks for UCF engineers over schools because they have work place and communication skills that other students don't have. UCF is big in engineering. And communication skills.

To add to this point, I was talking to someone the other day about current hiring trends, and he was amazed that I had 4 jobs to choose from at graduation time, I finally had to start turning down interviews at the end, there was so much going on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT