ADVERTISEMENT

If you're a red hat and you're upset about how mean liberals are being, piss off little bitch.

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011
If you thought that you could just elect a president who has the most disgusting behaviour we've ever seen and that liberals would just continue to be polite and PC, I'm sorry that isn't the case. The president and his supporters are scumbags and talk heaping mountains of shit every day. I'm sorry to disappoint that liberals are returning it. You all introduced this animosity into the politics so suck it up. It makes me warm inside everyone you all start a thread about a Republican that liberals were mean to.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
hwmigjqndg611.jpg

Reactions: fried-chicken
I'm so partisan that I'm going to try and whitewash the fact that my fellow liberals are harassing, intimidating, and assaulting women while following them around, and engaging in behavior that I hypocritically claim to be against. I'm very butthurt that everyone is getting a glimpse into how hateful and pathetic the left is in this country, so I'm going to try and change the subject.

Reactions: UCFWayne
In all honesty there weren't but a couple of candidates in the primaries that wouldnt have had the other party up in arms over every single thing that came up. Trump was by far the most provocative but he isnt singularly to blame for this. The parties have been getting more and more aggressive towards one another since Carter.

Lets take a look here:
The Cert is a forgery...and the lib state went along with it. In '61, Hawaii used the term "Negroes" not "African-American"...but wasn't he half white too....
McCain is a spoiled rotten guy that almost sank is own aircraft carrier because he did punk-ass stunt "wet start"...killed 130+ US sailors. Daddy covered it up.
Jesse Jackson, MLK, Kennedys...all true devote men. Take a look at Hollywood (aka Crazy Liberals) MeToo movement. Pot calling kettle black.
Insulting names for leaders....Feckless ****. Fight fire with fire baby.
Democrats pro-crime....ahhhh yeah....they need to protect their voter base.

Reactions: fried-chicken
I think there's a difference here. If a group of 20 whacked out conservatives show up to harass, assault, and intimidate Debbie Wasserman Schultz we'd all agree that it was out of bounds and needs to be stopped. If they show up to one of her rallies to hold up funny ass meme signs, that would be in bounds.

Lets take a look here:
The Cert is a forgery...and the lib state went along with it. In '61, Hawaii used the term "Negroes" not "African-American"...but wasn't he half white too....
McCain is a spoiled rotten guy that almost sank is own aircraft carrier because he did punk-ass stunt "wet start"...killed 130+ US sailors. Daddy covered it up.
Jesse Jackson, MLK, Kennedys...all true devote men. Take a look at Hollywood (aka Crazy Liberals) MeToo movement. Pot calling kettle black.
Insulting names for leaders....Feckless ****. Fight fire with fire baby.
Democrats pro-crime....ahhhh yeah....they need to protect their voter base.

lol excellent satire. A+ would read again.

Ahhhhh ...... winning never gets old.

Fried Cuckin and Cummie sad.

Let me say it again ... winning never gets old.
I'm doing pretty well old timer. If you think going to Justin Beiber concerts to keep a 50 year old woman happy is winning I'll keep losing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT