ADVERTISEMENT

Ilhan Omar ... "Some People" did "Something"

Jedi.Knight

Bronze Knight
Apr 21, 2008
Geez, just when you think this dumb c_u_nt can't get any worse, she basically spits in the face of 9/11 victims and America as a whole. That "thing" she referenced just happens to be the worst terror attack in the history of the world.

Sometimes you have to call a spade a spade and she would have won a lot of people's respect if only she had addressed the issue head on and called them out as 'radical muslim extremists' instead. Hopefully the people of Minnesota will wise up and vote this anti-Semite out of office during the next election.

Cair was founded 7 years before 9/11. Maybe it was in anticipation of their followers "doing something", but it definitely predates the 9/11 attacks.

Maybe she was confused because she married her brother. Either way, this isnt a gaffe. Its a flat out lie of the worst kind.

Tell me this isn't scary. Actually smiles and laughs about terrorists. This is what the Democratic party has become.

Sometimes you have to call a spade a spade and she would have won a lot of people's respect if only she had addressed the issue head on and called them out as 'radical muslim extremists' instead. Hopefully the people of Minnesota will wise up and vote this anti-Semite out of office during the next election.

Anti-semite? LOL. It's possible to be critical of Israel without being an anti-semite.

Maybe she was confused because she married her brother. Either way, this isnt a gaffe. Its a flat out lie of the worst kind.

Fitting name for this kind of insanity. Any kind of proof to back up your claim?

President Trump's use of 9/11 to attack a political opponent is repugnant, but not out of line with his brand. Never forget: Trump's proud claim about his building now being the tallest in lower Manhattan after the twin towers fell.

What a stupid lil low IQ twit! She should be deported back to Somalia asap, together with all her fellow Somali vermin.

We are digging our own grave if we cheer this Muslim Supremacist bitch on.

Thing is, when whites criticise israhell or elites openly, they are accused to anti semitism, which is soon to be outlawed if the elites in America have their way. However, when a Muslim says the very same thing, the pro israhelli - pro jewish attack dogs suddenly STFU. I love it.

All of a sudden, semites criticising other semites aren't anti semites?

President Trump's use of 9/11 to attack a political opponent is repugnant, but not out of line with his brand. Never forget: Trump's proud claim about his building now being the tallest in lower Manhattan after the twin towers fell.

Actually, it's "Mullah" Omar's open derision and demeaning of innocent terror victims that's the lowest and most repulsive form of vitriol.

Actually, it's "Mullah" Omar's open derision and demeaning of innocent terror victims that's the lowest and most repulsive form of vitriol.

I don't see her demeaning terror victims. Care to show me?

Never forget, Trump and Kushner love to cozy up to Saudis. You know, the ones that funded the attack.

I don't see her demeaning terror victims. Care to show me?

Never forget, Trump and Kushner love to cozy up to Saudis. You know, the ones that funded the attack.
Maybe you should read the original post as well as watch the vid clip. Referring to a terrorist attack that killed 3000 innocent civilians as "some people that did something" is equal, if not worse, to someone referring to the Holocaust as "some people that died." Sad that you can't see pure evil for what it is.

Maybe you should read the original post as well as watch the vid clip. Referring to a terrorist attack that killed 3000 innocent civilians as "some people that did something" is equal, if not worse, to someone referring to the Holocaust as "some people that died." Sad that you can't see pure evil for what it is.

She was laughing proud of what her professor said when talking about terrorists and getting strong shoulders. In her words you don't do that saying America or Army.

She’s an anti-Semite that feels compelled to diminish the reality of the worst terror attack on US soil to provide cover for her terrorist defending CAIR group. Jesus

Democrats who support this woman really need their heads checked

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT