ADVERTISEMENT

I'll just leave this here From The Dungeon

But I thought you quit The Dumbgeon snowflake .
It's another attempt by the resident anti-Semite to ignite something. I had chemmie on ignore for a long time but somehow I changed it. He and Coke have a lot in common.

SirG pops in with the "I'm not racist, but you're an anti-semite!" routine. The vast majority of this board already knows you, SirG. You can't try pinning the pin on somebody else when you already wear it with pride.

...and, I did quit the dungeon. But, I'm excited for this football season so I had no willpower and signed up again. Oh darn.

But I thought you quit The Dumbgeon snowflake .

LOL. Did he really? So first he throws a shit fit in February and vows to never return to this message board ever again. Then backtracks and says "nah, I was only talking about my Dungeon membership!" in an attempt to continue his anti-Trump hysteria here.

And now he's gone back on his entire premise and is now infecting the Dungeon once again. All in 5 months.

LOL. Did he really? So first he throws a shit fit in February and vows to never return to this message board ever again. Then backtracks and says "nah, I was only talking about my Dungeon membership!" in an attempt to continue his anti-Trump hysteria here.

And now he's gone back on his entire premise and is now infecting the Dungeon once again. All in 5 months.
With a personally insulting political post . Sad !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT