ADVERTISEMENT

Illegal immigration....what's the plan?

God knows you don't want to hear it but historically, immigration has helped curb inflation. Weird how that works, huh? :)

Reactions: Ucfmikes
God knows you don't want to hear it but historically, immigration has helped curb inflation. Weird how that works, huh? :)
today in leftist logic:

lowering wages = decreasing inflation

following your retard logic, how did inflation happen to see a record high increase in October 2021 when illegal immigration did as well?

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
49% of Americans already pay no federal taxes. Bringing in a bunch of unskilled workers makes no sense (economically) not vetting them out is another problem. We need skilled labor that will actually pay taxes.
So today is the day that taxation does not equal theft to chuds?

And those government reports even admit it costs billions in our spending. There is nothing good with a flood of aliens from Mexico. Good people in general but another anchor for taxpayers.
I've worked with numerous hispanics, worked in restaurants throughout college. fluent in Spanish myself so have always gotten to know them on a personal level.

know what they love? religion, traditional family structure, trucks, loud music, guns.
know what they hate? gays and illegal immigrants. they're naturally intolerant to homosexuality, and they're certainly not a fan of people who give them a bad name.

Unless we start taxing the other 49% we will slowly fail. Once over 50% don't pay taxes and they can vote on policies of the taxing the productive...game over.
Nobody votes on a specific taxation policy. There is one party where every member signs a pledge to only ever decrease the tax burden on citizens. It is…in fact…the party that you vote for.

It also prevents population decline which in turn prevents declining GDP.
Not when our immigration is anti-meritocratic.

We make it extremely difficult for well educated, advanced degrees to get in the country, while we make it so easy to get permanent H1B Visas w/o Green Cards for IT-level (average of 151 years from H1B to Green Card for Indians in America) to amnesty for less-than-taxpaying undocumented residents.

Anyone from any other western nation that digs into the problems with the US system immediately points this out as well ... whereas all of them are meritocratic.

Understand I'm not advocating for meritocratic immigration like our allies. I'm just arguing it has to be a balance, and we are definitely anti-meritocratic! That's why our 2 'replacement generations' are well below in math and science than the 2 generations before them. We need to be stapling Green Cards to every advanced engineering and physics degree awarded.

We need to retain our graduate engineers and physicists, and not send them packing while allowing in H1Bs who never become citizens, and those without any education as citizens. It has to be a balance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT