ADVERTISEMENT

I'm disappointed at Frost's offense ....as a unit they look lost

bump....if Milton starts as rumored, we'll see if a QB (albeit a very young one) who understands the offense can rev it up....I'm expecting better decisions and an improved passing game to add to our run game.....best of luck young man!
If he plays, I would expect a lot of bad decisions (not all his fault because he thinks the WR is to do one thing and they do something else...or vise-versa). It is what it is. He'd be a true freshman out there trying to play.

As far as leaving us in shambles, I just think we're left with a slew of kids who don't have much experience and are now trying to learn a completely different system. Everyone has to remember Holman is now in his third season and has had three different OC's, along with trying to learn a whole new system. Even in the NFL, most QBs fail under that kind of constant change. The QB position was always GOL's biggest issue because we kept having to use new oneseach year. If you look at what went down over his tenure, when he had a guy play as the starter for more than one season that QB did well (or the team did well). Problem was that only happened twtimes (moffet, bortles). Holman never got to play the full second season. We need to find consistency at the qb position.

Reactions: vroomba
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT