ADVERTISEMENT

I'm not sure if this was a joke or if serious

CommuterBob

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Aug 3, 2011
Stuck in traffic
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12803

Or even fabricated. I mean, it's funny enough as satire, but I can't imagine that this plot would be true, if not completely ineffective.

If you don't want to click the wikileaks link, the DNC allegedly planned a craigslist employment ad for Donald Trump. It is full of really misogynistic jokes and is obviously a satire. But it looks like this was something the DNC was actually going to do (or did).

If anything, it probably points to the fact that the DNC had knowledge of the Billy Bush tapes back in May, with the last sentence:

We’re proud to maintain a “fun” and “friendly work environment, where the boss is always available to meet with his employees. Like it or not, he may greet you with a kiss on the lips or grope you under the meeting table.

These tapes have been in the possession of the media, and thus the DNC, since at least last year. All of these women were "assaulted" way prior to this month.

There's a reason everything is coming out now- because the Clinton Camp instructed the media to do their bidding when they command.

The media has just proven themselves to be exactly what Trump claims- biased, corrupted assholes who truly do work for the Clinton machine.

I guarantee you that the media had dirt on Trump during the Republican primaries that they sat on. They wanted him to become the nominee so they could unload on him and make it easier on Hillary. They knew anyone but Trump had a shot at beating her.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Then the other GOP candidates are stupid because they couldn't find the tapes or the women

Reactions: CommuterBob
Then the other GOP candidates are stupid because they couldn't find the tapes or the women

The other GOP candidates couldn't find their way out of a wet paper bag.

It would not surprise me if Hillary started collecting dirt on top GOP opponents back in 2012 during those elections.

I predict Her&Kane to become a category 5 sh!t storm by November 8th.

looks more like a lot of non jobs for libtards and cucks ....progressive.....if ever a word meant the opposite to what it's supposed to mean.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT