ADVERTISEMENT

Infamous sports cards

EweSeaEff

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Nov 23, 2007
Clearwater
Interesting story about a Mark Jackson basketball card that appears to have Lyle and Erik Menendez in the background post-murder, but before their arrest.

A previously nondescript 1990-91 Hoops basketball card featuring guard Mark Jackson of the New York Knicks has gone viral because of surprising new buzz about the card's background.

Twitter user John Rosenberger tweeted Friday that someone on Reddit posted that Lyle and Erik Menendez appear to have been sitting courtside when Jackson's card photo was taken.

Dt3GOBCWkAAw_LG.jpg

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...om&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

The article mentions some other infamous sports card gaffes and I thought of some of my favorites. Any to add?

Billy Ripken
28116829-billy_ripken_card.jpg

Fred Marion
3335a2102d6ad56351a209d6e23975da.jpg

Billy Martin
71FiBUb8n4L._SY606_.jpg

The article also references a cool story about a Sylvain Turgeon hockey card that features a 6-year old Patrick Kane in the background.

012914_kane.jpg

i got three of the five (Jackson, Ripken and the black out and whiteout version, and Fred Marion)

Reactions: EweSeaEff
If I wouldn't have thrown all that crap away, I likely had multiple...and they still wouldn't be worth anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT