ADVERTISEMENT

Insane kid on a cross Atlantic flight

Little bastard probably has a peanut allergy too and no one was allowed to eat peanuts

Did I trigger you, snowflake85?

Not really. You're funny dude. I have a nephew that has a peanut allergy. He's a huge baseball fan but can't attend games since peanuts are everywhere. The thought of flying puts the fear of God into his parents since people think their rights are being violated by being asked to forgo shitty peanut bags for their 1 hour flight.

He has to deal with a legion of idiots who think making the most simple of requests to help him not keel over and die is asking too much.

But hey- it's all funny! Just one big joke where you get to throw around the snowflake term! F*ck people with fatal food allergies- they can suck it up!

Not really. You're funny dude. I have a nephew that has a peanut allergy. He's a huge baseball fan but can't attend games since peanuts are everywhere. The thought of flying puts the fear of God into his parents since people think their rights are being violated by being asked to forgo shitty peanut bags for their 1 hour flight.

He has to deal with a legion of idiots who think making the most simple of requests to help him not keel over and die is asking too much.

But hey- it's all funny! Just one big joke where you get to throw around the snowflake term! F*ck people with fatal food allergies- they can suck it up!

Waaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaaghhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I'm praying for this child.

We found 85's breaking point: peanut allergies. Complete lack of empathy for negros and poor people is cool, but don't you dare talk bad about somebody with a peanut allergy!!
Joe, you're going to get blocked soon... or maybe he'll make a reply about my post again, even though he has me blocked and still gets butthurt.

Lemme give you a little reach around, chemmie, since snowflake85 has you on ignore:

“I'm praying for this child.

We found 85's breaking point: peanut allergies. Complete lack of empathy for negros and poor people is cool, but don't you dare talk bad about somebody with a peanut allergy!!
Joe, you're going to get blocked soon... or maybe he'll make a reply about my post again, even though he has me blocked and still gets butthurt”

Lol. Probably.

Lemme give you a little reach around, chemmie, since snowflake85 has you on ignore:

Joe, you're going to get blocked soon... or maybe he'll make a reply about my post again, even though he has me blocked and still gets butthurt”

Lol. Probably.
LOL.

I had to start a new thread. He finally admitted to everyone that he doesn't actually ignore me, and can't control himself. He's my bitch.

Reactions: sirdingydang

Lol. Probably.

LOL! OMG LIKE, TOTES! LOLOLOL!!!!

LOL. He's still replying to me by proxy. Gotta give him a little credit for at least trying to keep this charade going.

It is pretty funny that he keeps on doing it. Credit? I guess. Adds a lot of humor to the board, if nothing.

It is pretty funny that he keeps on doing it. Credit? I guess. Adds a lot of humor to the board, if nothing.

It's so funny how you kiss the ass of the most negative posters here. And then whine about the board going to crap.

Here's a hint: when people are replying to posts that aren't showing up, and talking about how obsessed someone is with labeling everyone a racist, I can pretty easily tell who they're talking to.

BUT WHATEVS, LOL! GOT ME AGAIN JOE! YOU SO GOOD

It's so funny how you kiss the ass of the most negative posters here. And then whine about the board going to crap.

Here's a hint: when people are replying to posts that aren't showing up, and talking about how obsessed someone is with labeling everyone a racist, I can pretty easily tell who they're talking to.

BUT WHATEVS, LOL! GOT ME AGAIN JOE! YOU SO GOOD

I forgot: you’re soooooooooo positive.

You drunk at work again?

Ah yes- I forgot Joe “is a Catholic”. Mostly so he can be that token Catholic and rips on the church at every turn. Lulz, so funny!

Joe is that annoying token “Republican” on MSNBC who is just there to blast conservatives and claim he do to it cuz he’s republican too!!!!

Ah yes- I forgot Joe “is a Catholic”. Mostly so he can be that token Catholic and rips on the church at every turn. Lulz, so funny!

Joe is that annoying token “Republican” on MSNBC who is just there to blast conservatives and claim he do to it cuz he’s republican too!!!!

YOU NAILED ME BRO!!!!! THAT’S ME IN A NUTSHELL!!!!!!

How did you know chemmie was talking about Catholicism? You take him off ignore again?

I'm praying for this child.

Joe, you're going to get blocked soon... or maybe he'll make a reply about my post again, even though he has me blocked and still gets butthurt.
I guess the poor kids with peanut allergies can die happy when they die from the peanut-laced fun they are going to get from the government. I am sure whoever is assembling the boxes will keep track of the different allergies better than the parents.

Ooooohhhh, they are going to make food stamps so much fun!! It'll be like getting a birthday present every week!! Will I get the week-old asparagus or the pumpkin pie filling and canned salmon!?!?

I guess the poor kids with peanut allergies can die happy when they die from the peanut-laced fun they are going to get from the government. I am sure whoever is assembling the boxes will keep track of the different allergies better than the parents.

Yes, bravo. Great point. We all know there are tons of peanuts contained in things like rice, bread, potatoes, pasta, and veggies.

Another homerun

Yes, bravo. Great point. We all know there are tons of peanuts contained in things like rice, bread, potatoes, pasta, and veggies.

Another homerun
So you're saying the sweet mailbag of food joy is going to be full of starch? What about those with gluten allergies!!??

Another homerun
Bring your nephew and I’ll buy him a random piece of bread at the store. What are the chances he is going to die right there? Do you think your brother/sister buys bread anywhere?

BTW, from the SNAP thread: I guess if you get food assistance you can’t eat beef or are they limited to the cuts that are $5/lb or less

Bring your nephew and I’ll buy him a random piece of bread at the store. What are the chances he is going to die right there? Do you think your brother/sister buys bread anywhere?

BTW, from the SNAP thread: I guess if you get food assistance you can’t eat beef or are they limited to the cuts that are $5/lb or less

Ummmm they buy bread all the time.

Unless you go to the bakery section, odds are you aren’t going to find bread with nuts in it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT