ADVERTISEMENT

Insider Trading

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011
Senator Loeffler, Johnson, Burr and Inhofe should be arrested and immediately resign.

After hearing a classified briefing on the virus, and what it would do to the economy, they dumped stock. Burr told a group of his donors that they should dump stock and they did too.

This is clear cut insider trading and they should be arrested and jailed just like Martha Stewart was.

Senator Loeffler, Johnson, Burr and Inhofe should be arrested and immediately resign.

After hearing a classified briefing on the virus, and what it would do to the economy, they dumped stock. Burr told a group of his donors that they should dump stock and they did too.

This is clear cut insider trading and they should be arrested and jailed just like Martha Stewart was.

Washington always does insider trading and they are usually immune to any consequences. Check out Nancy and Visa. She made millions off Visa.

No whataboutism. This a current case. Burr sold hotel stocks.

Just saying it has been a standing tradition with trading off of legislation that they have complete control over. Wonder why politicians get so rich off "public service"? In a normal world Nancy fights for consumers and goes against visa. Nope not when you can line your pockets with millions

I believe you can add Diane Feinstein to that list.
Her husband sold a bio tech stock that actually went up in the weeks after it sold and currently sits at about the same price. Biotech is a good thing to own right now. Hotels are not.

There's nothing wrong with senators selling stocks. It's using classified information to profit that's illegal.

Her husband sold a bio tech stock that actually went up in the weeks after it sold and currently sits at about the same price. Biotech is a good thing to own right now. Hotels are not.

There's nothing wrong with senators selling stocks. It's using classified information to profit that's illegal.

How about buying stock in a company... investing millions and controlling rules to benefit a specific company and making millions? When you're going against the consumers too. That is just one example with pelosi, but this happens regularly. There isn't a partisan line with this stuff.

I sold all my individual stocks well over a month ago. There can be various reasons. I made that public here and was laughed at for doing so. Saved probably 30%.

Color me shocked that Shook Chicken went to the mat to totally remove the Democrat from scrutiny

In addition to Burr and Loeffler, California Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein sold $1.5 million to $6 million worth of shares in late and mid-February, Senate records show.

I'm sure she and her old man are kicking themselves now because they sold too early. WTF were they thinking.

Color me shocked that Shook Chicken went to the mat to totally remove the Democrat from scrutiny

Partisan politics as usual. Way worse stuff has been going on without a peep. Somehow Nancy is the speaker...lol. That stuff is done by normal citizens and you're locked up.

I mean dig in to what her husband sold all you want. I already did and I don't think it's the same as selling off stocks you know will tank.

This is her trade. I am happy to have the DOJ investigate all of these senators I just personally think she'll be fine with this trade.

This is her trade. I am happy to have the DOJ investigate all of these senators I just personally think she'll be fine with this trade.

It's funny how the usual suspects are only going into the actual stocks traded for Feinstein as a ways of explaining things away; the others get assigned as guilty purely because they sold stock. Period.

Personally I think your entire premise / this premise is stupid to begin with. Did anyone in the world not know that there was a possible pandemic in early February? To prove insider trading you have to be able to prove that someone had advance warning of something that the general public couldn't have known on their own with publicly available data. I can't imagine any sane prosecutor thinking that bar can be reached here given the entire world was watching China enact martial law while countries were banning travel from China.

I believe you can add Diane Feinstein to that list.

I'm a pretty balanced guy when it comes to politics, I have zero problems calling out both sides.

Feinstein's is nothing remotely like what the other two did.

The day that Blum sold Allogene stock, shares of the cancer researcher traded for as low as $21.28, just above the current 2020 intraday low of $21.25, which was set the next trading day, Feb. 1.

Since then, however, Allogene stock has been rising, closing Friday at $27.00 for a year-to-date gain of 3.9%, while the S&P 500 index, a proxy for the broader market, has fallen 8.6%. Last year, Allogene stock slipped 3.5% while the S&P 500 rose 28.9%.

That said fuk Feinstein with a Rusty spoon, she epitomizes all that is wrong with politics.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
It's funny how the usual suspects are only going into the actual stocks traded for Feinstein as a ways of explaining things away; the others get assigned as guilty purely because they sold stock. Period.

Personally I think your entire premise / this premise is stupid to begin with. Did anyone in the world not know that there was a possible pandemic in early February? To prove insider trading you have to be able to prove that someone had advance warning of something that the general public couldn't have known on their own with publicly available data. I can't imagine any sane prosecutor thinking that bar can be reached here given the entire world was watching China enact martial law while countries were banning travel from China.

Look up Pelosi with Visa if that wouldn't get you prison time for an average Joe. That is actual real insider trading and making sure the company benefits when you own millions worth of stock.

I sold all my individual stocks and posted that message here at the same time. Hardly insider trading by me...lol

Reactions: Crazyhole
I'm a pretty balanced guy when it comes to politics, I have zero problems calling out both sides.

Feinstein's is nothing remotely like what the other two did.

The day that Blum sold Allogene stock, shares of the cancer researcher traded for as low as $21.28, just above the current 2020 intraday low of $21.25, which was set the next trading day, Feb. 1.

Since then, however, Allogene stock has been rising, closing Friday at $27.00 for a year-to-date gain of 3.9%, while the S&P 500 index, a proxy for the broader market, has fallen 8.6%. Last year, Allogene stock slipped 3.5% while the S&P 500 rose 28.9%.

That said fuk Feinstein with a Rusty spoon, she epitomizes all that is wrong with politics.

Perhaps. It's just all too convenient...

Perhaps. It's just all too convenient...

Sure, I'm all for investigating her. But people do sell stocks. But she sold probably the one stock in the world that has actually made money since February.

Meanwhile you have this human garbage dumpster Burr selling off up to 1.7 Mil of his stock, and doing stuff like this:

Burr told the small North Carolina audience that the virus was “much more aggressive in its transmission than anything that we have seen in recent history” and “probably more akin to the 1918 pandemic.”

Burr’s remarks were much more dire than remarks he had made publicly, and came as President Donald Trump was still downplaying the severity of the virus.

And of course idiots on here believed him, since they are utterly incapable of thinking for themselves.

Yeah, you. hahaha

giphy.gif

Loefflers husband is the head of the NYSE. Pretty sure somebody in that position cant have direct control over their investments.

You don't have to pretend to have me on ignore, Joe added a "&" in front of my name so that it shows up for everyone, so it's obvious he wasn't replying to you.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Yeah, you. hahaha

Selling is dumb for someone in their 30's, dumbass. You're so desperate to make this point stick that you're now frantically looking through past posts to find a gotcha moment. lulz.

Just admit it- you again swung and missed with another dumb thread and got caught shilling for the Democrat also caught up in this.

@Crazyhole has officially lost it. Pretending to have me on ignore, defending Loeffler after selling off tons of stock the very day she got a classified briefing on how bad COVID 19 really is.

[roll]

It's getting old now, ffs.

Whats up with these guys pretending to have people on ignore, and then lying about it afterwards?

It's like the chemmie and 85 debacle all over again, that one went on for like 3 pages of 85 claiming he never liked chemmie's post on here, when everyone and their mother could see he did.

Ya'll ain't right in the head.

QUOTE="&NinjaKnight, post: 1837722, member: 950"]Whats up with these guys pretending to have people on ignore, and then lying about it afterwards?

It's like the chemmie and 85 debacle all over again, that one went on for like 3 pages of 85 claiming he never liked chemmie's post on here, when everyone and their mother could see he did.

Ya'll ain't right in the head.[/QUOTE]

I made it easier for lyinghole so he can't bitch now.

it's especially funny when they like posts from other posters in threads you started ::COUGH COUGH WAYNE COUGH COUGH::

QUOTE="&NinjaKnight, post: 1837722, member: 950"]Whats up with these guys pretending to have people on ignore, and then lying about it afterwards?

it's especially funny when they like posts from other posters in threads you started ::COUGH COUGH WAYNE COUGH COUGH::[/QUOTE]
Fair enough. No, I didnt see that post.

it's especially funny when they like posts from other posters in threads you started ::COUGH COUGH WAYNE COUGH COUGH::[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

another classic one, forgot about that.

You motherfukers need jesus or something.

These partisan folks with Pelosi... nothing to see. Someone wanting to sell when markets at a all time high knowing what a lot of people knew about some disruption. Lock them up!

Reactions: Crazyhole

lol this dude is absolutely obsessed with me. It's been like 2.5-3 years since I've ignored him and this still persists. He needs a diagnosis and a good doctor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT