ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting No Rudy, or Cheney discussion...

I think Cheney should be removed because she has no concept of how to lead Republicans in today’s environment. I could care less about her support of Trump or not.

But this is Republican internal stuff so why do you care? Pay attention to you own cancel mobs and leave our internals to us.
We haven't ousted anyone from leadership because they called a coup a coup. Because we're the sane ones.

There are a lot of people like me that think Trump is a jackass and would like to have someone else but end up defending the guy because of the many, many times that his words have been taken out of context and used to misrepresent what was actually said. It rings too close to being subjected to the slurs Ninja puts out in almost every substantive conversation with Democrats we've all endured over the last 16 years or so. So many Republicans just took that and never stood up for themselves or anyone else (McCain, Romney, Bush, etc.). The lack of backbone only served to make the demagoguery acceptable. We finally got fed up with it and Trump happened.
So why do you not defend similar comments made about Biden? I'd buy this argument if you were an equal opportunity defender but you seem to only defend GOP cronies.

I think Cheney should be removed because she has no concept of how to lead Republicans in today’s environment. I could care less about her support of Trump or not.

But this is Republican internal stuff so why do you care? Pay attention to you own cancel mobs and leave our internals to us.
Cheney is a conservative and voted 93% inline with party. Yet she's voicing a legitimate concern which you seem to disagree with because you claim she is not being a leader. Perhaps she is the leader and everyone else are following the easy path.
Having a two party system is everyone's favor. Get past your Team "us vs Them" mind set. Like she said, we are after all Americans. Some seem to put party ahead of country... Dare I say you may fall in that category???

• Love
Reactions: DaShuckster
So why do you not defend similar comments made about Biden? I'd buy this argument if you were an equal opportunity defender but you seem to only defend GOP cronies.
Because he has you to defend him

But her support of Trump, or lack there of, is why she is being removed. You cant separate those things.

Cheney is a conservative and voted 93% inline with party. Yet she's voicing a legitimate concern which you seem to disagree with because you claim she is not being a leader. Perhaps she is the leader and everyone else are following the easy path.
Having a two party system is everyone's favor. Get past your Team "us vs Them" mind set. Like she said, we are after all Americans. Some seem to put party ahead of country... Dare I say you may fall in that category???
You can say whatever you want but there is no way that I’m putting the Libertarian party ahead of my work for this country.

There are a lot of people like me that think Trump is a jackass and would like to have someone else but end up defending the guy because of the many, many times that his words have been taken out of context and used to misrepresent what was actually said. It rings too close to being subjected to the slurs Ninja puts out in almost every substantive conversation with Democrats we've all endured over the last 16 years or so. So many Republicans just took that and never stood up for themselves or anyone else (McCain, Romney, Bush, etc.). The lack of backbone only served to make the demagoguery acceptable. We finally got fed up with it and Trump happened.
Everything you are saying has been part of politics for ages. Your side certainly took Obama out of context plenty of times, not to mention the whole birth certificate thing. Plus, it was GWB's campaign that tried to slander McCain back in 2000 for having an adopted daughter, etc etc. Everything you are saying Republicans do just as much, if not more than Democrats.

Everything you are saying has been part of politics for ages. Your side certainly took Obama out of context plenty of times, not to mention the whole birth certificate thing. Plus, it was GWB's campaign that tried to slander McCain back in 2000 for having an adopted daughter, etc etc. Everything you are saying Republicans do just as much, if not more than Democrats.
Uh, no. But good try and enjoy your opinion, man.

Oh it happens. But the scale isn’t even. Not at all.

Yes it is. Hell, Trump only started getting noticed politically because of the birth certificate conspiracy, sorry, you are just wrong on this.

Oh it happens. But the scale isn’t even. Not at all.

Plus, I didnt even bring up Qanon. It isnt the Democrats who are acting as if Republicans have sex with kids and eat them, but go on, tell me more about how this is a Democrat thing.

But her support of Trump, or lack there of, is why she is being removed. You cant separate those things.
Cheney voted with Trump 95% of the time in Congress. But she made the mistake of -- gasp! -- acknowledging the truth instead of parroting Trump's nonsense of a 'stolen' election.

If Liz Cheney "has no concept of how to lead Republicans in today's environment" its because she isn't keen on running the party into the ground.

Plus, I didnt even bring up Qanon. It isnt the Democrats who are acting as if Republicans have sex with kids and eat them, but go on, tell me more about how this is a Democrat thing.
No, just that every Republican is Hitler and his brownshirts.

LMAO. Yeah, Republicans aren't into name-calling scare tactics, right sk8? :) :) :)

You are arguing with cult members. Today's GOP is insane.

oz2av9u88ix61.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT