ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting read

Bloomberg will crush him starting next week
It'll be interesting to see what happens if Biden wins today. Could throw the whole thing into chaos. I hope so, not because I necessarily want any of the current candidates to be president but because I think it would be cool to see how a brokered convention would work.

It'll be interesting to see what happens if Biden wins today. Could throw the whole thing into chaos. I hope so, not because I necessarily want any of the current candidates to be president but because I think it would be cool to see how a brokered convention would work.

It is only the 4th state. Nothing is going to be thrown into chaos after today no matter what happens.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Nothing will happen. Biden is out of money and doesn't have ads in any other state. Super Tuesday is 3 days away so there isn't time for Biden to bounce back. Nobody will drop out until Wednesday.

Nothing will happen. Biden is out of money and doesn't have ads in any other state. Super Tuesday is 3 days away so there isn't time for Biden to bounce back. Nobody will drop out until Wednesday.

If it cuts into bernies momentum it could lead to bloomberg overperforming on super Tuesday.

Steyer dropped out. He didnt have a significant amount of support but what he did have could mean the difference between 14 and 15% for some other candidates and help them get delegates on Tuesday.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT