ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting side effect of the vaccine

Yep it is a side effect of the RNA gene changing. The simple answer if you live in Iran is you change gender then you can stay straight.

Just remember, the government wants to remind you to stay scared.

Once again, all Fauci can say is "we don't know yet". Is he actually an expert or does he just analyze data after the other experts come to their conclusion?

The experts can't explain why cases are going down and all they can say is that they're surprised. Well I guess that's proof enough to me that you arent really an expert.

I just got a call from my best friend. His dad got the 2nd dose of the Pfizer vaccine on Friday and now he's in the hospital. They've put him on blood thinners and remdesivir.

Apparently there can be pretty bad side effects from the vaccine so people should go in knowing the risks.

I just got a call from my best friend. His dad got the 2nd dose of the Pfizer vaccine on Friday and now he's in the hospital. They've put him on blood thinners and remdesivir.

Apparently there can be pretty bad side effects from the vaccine so people should go in knowing the risks.
Hope he’s alright... scary stuff man.

My neighbor is in real bad shape in Hospital now, likely not going to survive. She was already fighting cancer.

Isn't it funny that our resident right-wingers, the guys who believe you can pray away the gay, are the ones commenting on this ridiculousness?

You said that people on here think they can pray away gay. The push to make things gay with toys is a bit ridiculous.
I'm just pointing out that fear of gayness is a primary Republican trait.

You said that people on here think they can pray away gay. The push to make things gay with toys is a bit ridiculous.
Yeah, it's a bit ridiculous to believe you can 'pray away' gay. Kind of like believing you can 'become gay' by playing with a gay doll.

A customer of mine got his 2nd dose yesterday. I saw him a little while ago and he looked like death warmed over. Got really dizzy when he stood up from his chair and hobbled around pretty badly. I told him to go get a blood oxygen monitor because it's pretty obvious he's dropping below safe levels.

Received my first Pfizer shot 9 days ago and suffered all of the side effects. I worked through it, but if it’s worse the next time, I’m screwed.

Since Biden is planning to vaccinate more of the world first...some of the next groups will have to wait longer. No worries we are paying for their vaccinations too. America Last baby!
Well on the bright side, they are hopeful that by fall of 2022 we will be able to get back to normal.

Got 2nd moderns vaccine 5 days ago no side effects. Wife same time she had terrible headache for 2 days same with first.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT