ADVERTISEMENT

Iran fired over a dozen of surface to surface missiles at US bases in Iraq

giphy.gif

A Fox News Warhawk just told Lou Dobbs that he was stunned by the 'audaciousness' of the Iranian missile strike. He added that the Iranian attack was miscalculated and said they chose the wrong time against the wrong President. Rest assured, he said,Trump will unleash holy hell against the regime.

Maybe its because I'm no Commander-in-Chief and am sick and tired of 18 years of warfare in the Middle East, but....

What in God's Name are we still doing over there?!?!?!?

A Fox News Warhawk just told Lou Dobbs that he was stunned by the 'audaciousness' of the Iranian missile strike. He added that the Iranian attack was miscalculated and said they chose the wrong time against the wrong President. Rest assured, he said,Trump will unleash holy hell against the regime.

Maybe its because I'm no Commander-in-Chief and am sick and tired of 18 years of warfare in the Middle East, but....

All your Trump hate to the side, I hope this can deescalate fast. That entire middle East is going to be a constant issue forever I'm afraid.

One reason I'm for starting a slow move away from fossil fuels is the wealth it creates for them.

All your Trump hate to the side, I hope this can deescalate fast.
All my Trump hate aside???!?

What about YOUR blind support of this shoot-from-the-hip idiot?

Did you honestly think that Iran would sit back and do nothing when we took out their General?

My mind is boggled when we have people like you who kiss Trump's butt daily and then when he does something idiotic, turn around and say inane things like "I hope this can deescalate fast"

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Reactions: DaShuckster
Yeah we could, and they will just keep on doing what they have been.
Which is what exactly?

I just don't see it as a better option to plunge the country into another conflict in the middle east over a retaliation for a retaliation for a retaliation when the last one cost trillions and lasted 18 years and counting.

Idiot, We have no need to invade Iran. but it is time to end them as a power in the middle east. Hit them and hit them hard.

It depends on who ultimately wins whether the comment is terrible or heroic. Remember that.

After hearing Iran warned of the attack, and basically missed with almost all they fired, I am glad Trump didn't go ballistic. This AM I was all for hitting them hard, but they were simply looking to save face and not to make it bigger. That being said, I also am glad Trump took out the General, He was a real bad actor.

After hearing Iran warned of the attack, and basically missed with almost all they fired, I am glad Trump didn't go ballistic. This AM I was all for hitting them hard, but they were simply looking to save face and not to make it bigger. That being said, I also am glad Trump took out the General, He was a real bad actor.

I think they purposely missed

Reactions: UCFWayne
After hearing Iran warned of the attack, and basically missed with almost all they fired, I am glad Trump didn't go ballistic. This AM I was all for hitting them hard, but they were simply looking to save face and not to make it bigger.
I think they purposely missed
I think you're both right. And thank goodness for it. This thing could have gotten really bad really quickly.

@UCFWayne you can post in this thread, you don't have to pretend like you have me on ignore. We can all see you liking posts in this thread which means you can see it.

Please tell us your thoughts on the matter, I need a laugh today. "POTUS Wayne, the most Libertarian president since FDR" :joy:

"the best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average cooler poster."

Last edited:
Given what was going on and the heightened missile alert, why in the world were commercial aircraft allowed to fly in or out of Tehran?

Iran didn’t purposely miss their targets. They missed, because they are more proficient at missing things and hitting their own passenger airplanes than hitting us. We give them too much credit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT