ADVERTISEMENT

Iranian official assassinated

Brennan is pretty unhappy with this. Ironic doesn't even come close to describing this.

Now that dementia man comes as the so called president elect the cdc is easing recommendations. Convenient
You Trumpsters continue to make covid-19 a political thing. Hell, after Trump poo-poo'ed the virus through 250,000 deaths, suddenly you want him to get full credit for a vaccine! Simply amazing.

January 21st.

I heard today that there will be a meeting next week to ok the vaccine for front line heath care workers and that distribution to them could begin within the next few weeks. There is, obviously, a very long way to go for the general public to start getting shots but I am friends with several pharmacists at CVS who told me that they are already in the process of preparing for low-temp refrigeration in their stores.

This is all extremely positive news any way that you slice it.

I heard today that there will be a meeting next week to ok the vaccine for front line heath care workers and that distribution to them could begin within the next few weeks. There is, obviously, a very long way to go for the general public to start getting shots but I am friends with several pharmacists at CVS who told me that they are already in the process of preparing for low-temp refrigeration in their stores.

This is all extremely positive news any way that you slice it.
Typical. Just like Cuomo said, upscale pharmacies like CVS that only cater to rich white people will be able to distribute it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT