ADVERTISEMENT

Is Lindsey Graham Gay?

He wanted you to call me out cause I’ve been here two days and made good points about both sides being filled with terrible people. Oh but I made the cardinal sin of saying AOC might actually have a mental disability, which I actually think is factually correct and not using “retarded” as an insult but rather an explanation for her ridiculous thoughts.

Its funny He doesn’t like that word but other posts like “old white piece of shit” gets silence.

but go ahead and shame me real quick to prove his theory wrong. I’ll be very upset and learn a lesson.

Lmao as if Joe (or anyone) on here likes AOC.

Jesus you really are a slow one, even by MAGAt standards. Going to have to bust out the crayons when trying to explain things to you.

Based on how some people act on here, nothing would ever surprise me what bothers who.
Using the word "retard" as being a derogatory term bothers me. "Retarded" as an actual descriptor of someone that has down syndrome, or is in fact mentally or physically disabled (retarded) is fine. Its only offensive if its being used as an insult.

Using the word "retard" as being a derogatory term bothers me. "Retarded" as an actual descriptor of someone that has down syndrome, or is in fact mentally or physically disabled (retarded) is fine. Its only offensive if its being used as an insult.

And I actually respect that. That being said I do think AOC has some form of retardation and is on the spectrum like I said.

And I actually respect that. That being said I do think AOC has some form of retardation and is on the spectrum like I said.
I dont think that AOC is retarded. She's stupid, but i think thats a product of her upbringing and education. She's definitely flighty, kind of like the "dumb blonde" stereotype joke. Certainly not a person that should be a national representative

ADVERTISEMENT