ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a way

Yes, Herradura is one of the best for the price. Patron Blanco I don't like. Its expensive and the flavor is not good. The best-aged tequila for a good price is Jose Cuervo Edition Especial. They buy old Jack Daniels Barrels and age the Tequila for a few Years. The taste is smooth with a smokey Flavor. It costs about 125 dollars a bottle but worth it. Freeze Any white tequila in the freezer if frozen just right it will come out like syrup. Pour in glass and drink. it smoothes it out. The taste is awesome.
I like the Patron reposado, but its way overpriced. Same with CaboWabo. That's why I defer to Milagro when buying sours. Clase Azul reposado and anejo are the best sipping tequilas I've ever had, but its hard to find any American distributors that carry it.

• Love
Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
I like the Patron reposado, but its way overpriced. Same with CaboWabo. That's why I defer to Milagro when buying sours. Clase Azul reposado and anejo are the best sipping tequilas I've ever had, but its hard to find any American distributors that carry it.
Cabo Wabo is actually Pretty good. Sammy Hagar actually made a Great Tequila. Yes Anejo means aged. Clase Azul is some of the best. Yes, it's not well known enough to sell well here yet.

Cabo Wabo is actually Pretty good. Sammy Hagar actually made a Great Tequila. Yes Anejo means aged. Clase Azul is some of the best. Yes, it's not well known enough to sell well here yet.
Generally speaking i prefer reposado over anejo. More flavor than silver tequilas (just buy vodka if you want to drink rubbing alcohol flavored booze), but finishes cleaner than anejo.

I figured hehe. Yeah you know some of our culture only Natives know. I had Family working in Idaho. Bosses Daughter fell in love with my Uncle. Her Dad told my uncle if you marry my Daughter I will make u a citizen. My Uncle loved the Idea. Sadly my Aunt did not. They left Idaho after that. :D :D

For sure in the running for funniest post of the year. [roll] [roll] [roll]

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT