ADVERTISEMENT

Is this lady serious?

I believe her, the OP is fake news.

Last edited:
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/0...77-bullets-from-pulse-shooting-victims-770042

Says she played PG for UF and FSU. Then graduated from UCF in 2014. All of that is lies. Also said she was a cardiologist at ORMC and removed bullets from Pulse victims. Another lie.
What’s wrong?

920x920.jpg

And this pertains to UCF Athletics how exactly??? Move this to the cooler. It doesn’t belong here.
This is a UCF site. People post on here about University Politics all the time. You comment on Hitt all the time. She said she graduated from UCF. That’s how it pertains. She also said she was a PG at 2 instate schools. Has sports and UCF in it. I don’t care about your sexual orientation but on a UCF site you want everyone to know your preference for some reason.

I’d like to welcome our new foster thread to this community.

You are finally in the board where you belong!

Reactions: Ucfmikes
This is a UCF site. People post on here about University Politics all the time. You comment on Hitt all the time. She said she graduated from UCF. That’s how it pertains. She also said she was a PG at 2 instate schools. Has sports and UCF in it. I don’t care about your sexual orientation but on a UCF site you want everyone to know your preference for some reason.

giphy.gif

Now I remember why I never frequent the Fan Forum and stick to the Dungeon. Man nurse is the fun police on this side of the wall. Have a happy 4th!

Reactions: Ucfmikes
giphy.gif

Now I remember why I never frequent the Fan Forum and stick to the Dungeon. Man nurse is the fun police on this side of the wall. Have a happy 4th!
the kiddie board is terrible. its like shopping in a walmart. every couple years you are forced to go there for something and are immediately reminded why you dont normally go there.

Reactions: dali drama
the kiddie board is terrible. its like shopping in a walmart. every couple years you are forced to go there for something and are immediately reminded why you dont normally go there.

Everyone's like to post ratio on this side completely checks out, LOL.

i'm embarrassed for every one of you who took time to type out a complaint over this being on the wrong subforum.

imagine having so few priorities in life that you could get your panties wadded up over such a menial cause

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT