ADVERTISEMENT

ISIS Burns alive Jordanian Pilot UPDATE: American woman hostage now dead

23jn6mu.jpg
[/URL]

Originally posted by sk8knight:
I will never fully understand why people on this board get more fired up about losing to UCONN in football than about an emerging terrorist threat executing American citizens. Why they spit fire about a GOL/Taafe/Jones playcall, but almost nothing about our CINC prematurely pulling out of the theater and also doing damn near everything he could to encourage a great number of groups that declare themselves as being at war with us. Why being anything less than a rabid fan of UCF Is almost criminal, but showing the least bit of Nationalism is old fashioned and makes you a bad and stupid person. Seriously, what is wrong with us?
Not sure what you're arguing here. Nationalism IS the reason we don't get involved in situations where we're able to affect change. And it IS old fashioned and the mentality of a lower level thinker. Why the fuk should we be more outraged if it's an American or a villager in Sudan? Where's the outrage over genocide in Africa? I mean I get the simplistic reason behind it and the concept of local community but in the grand scheme it leads to nowhere. What's the endgame? More separation? We should give a fuk b/c ISIS is a disease to the people on this earth. And in order to move toward a more peaceful existence, one in which our species can flourish for thousands of years to come, that disease needs to be stopped. I care because I care, not because of some nationalist bullshit.

Re: ISIS Burns alive Jordanian Pilot in cage

Originally posted by Knight_Light:

Originally posted by Knight_Light:

Originally posted by UCFKnight85:
If there were ever a time for a scorched earth ground invasion, this would be it. No controlling territory- simply warn people well in advance to leave areas before the advance begins, and then destroy everyone in your path.

Merely containing these monsters to their existing land is not enough. They need to be obliterated from the earth along with anyone who is helping them.
Former Deputy Director fo the CIA, Michael Morell, said this AM that it would take at least 100,000 ground troops to stop ISIS in Iraq and Syria but no one in the US Lead Coalition wants to do that..including, obviously, the USA.

ISIS is trying to prove that high tech weapons with almost no ground troops won't stop them.

ISIS still holds a 26 yr old American Woman that they captured in August 2013....who's name was accidentally leaked out 2-3 weeks ago by White House Chief of Staff.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/25/white-house-chief-of-staff-accidentally-reveals-name-of-american-female-isis-hostage/
This post was edited on 2/4 8:59 AM by Knight_Light
Sadly, the woman, Kayla Mueller, has been confirmed dead by her parents earlier this morning, confirming the rumors that spread over the weekend.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/american-isis-hostage-kayla-mueller-dead-family-says-n303591

This post was edited on 2/10 10:22 AM by Knight_Light

Stop the presses!!!

This post was edited on 2/11 12:37 PM by ucfversusbcs

Kayla Mueller, aid worker and ‘anti-Israel b*tch

Re: ISIS Burns alive Jordanian Pilot in cage

I care because the MSM told me to care. Gotta support the troops.

You guys see American Sniper!?!? U S A U S A U S A F those towelheads (the ones that are enemis of Israel only though, must be a random funny coincidence)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT