ADVERTISEMENT

Israel Election Results

mach3ucf

Golden Knight
Apr 24, 2003
Since it is news.. And I am sure many of you expected it to come from me..

Americans you thought were split?

Exit polls from the Channel 10 in Israel..

Zionist Union - 27 ---* Herzog
Likud - 27--- * Netanyahu
Kulanu - 10
Joint List - 13
Jewish Home - 8
Yesh Atid - 11
Shas - 7
UTJ - 7
Meretz - 5
Yisrael Beytenu - 5

Key is to build parties to follow a leader to create a majority.

Imagine if we had this here in the US. I guess it would be a 269-269 electoral college..

This is a good example as to why Parlimentary government is shit.

Originally posted by Good Knight Sweetheart:
Maybe I'm ignorant ...but why should Americans care who Israel elects for their whatever this is?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

You should care because people in the Obama administration spent $300,000 of your tax payer money to influence the outcome of the election.

This post was edited on 3/17 10:32 PM by Sir Galahad

Originally posted by MACHater02:

Maybe I'm ignorant ...but why should Americans care who Israel elects for their whatever this is?

We give them like 3 billion a year.
Maybe we should stop giving them money.
Only a fraction of the aid given stays in Israel. By far the largest share remains with American defense contractors. Peter McPherson, former administrator of the Agency for International Development, estimated that every billion dollars of aid to Israel creates 60,000 to 70,000 jobs in the United States. Compared to the $2.0 billion yearly military aid to Israel, the U.S. contributes more than $130 billion(!) every year to the defense of Europe and more than $30 billion to the defense of Japan, Korea, and the Far East. Over 300,000 U.S. troops are stationed with NATO and over 30,000 U.S. troops in the Far East. In contrast, not one single U.S. soldier needs to be stationed and put at risk in Israel. U.S. military analysts estimate that the U.S. would have to spend the equivalent of $150 billion a year in the Middle East to maintain a force equivalent to Israel's.

Sometimes I wonder if anyone really has a clue what they talk about. Israel must use their aid on Military purchased from U.S. companies. On top of that, they improve the weapons they buy from the U.S. and must share those improvements with the U.S.

Originally posted by Sir Galahad:

Only a fraction of the aid given stays in Israel. By far the largest share remains with American defense contractors. Peter McPherson, former administrator of the Agency for International Development, estimated that every billion dollars of aid to Israel creates 60,000 to 70,000 jobs in the United States. Compared to the $2.0 billion yearly military aid to Israel, the U.S. contributes more than $130 billion(!) every year to the defense of Europe and more than $30 billion to the defense of Japan, Korea, and the Far East. Over 300,000 U.S. troops are stationed with NATO and over 30,000 U.S. troops in the Far East. In contrast, not one single U.S. soldier needs to be stationed and put at risk in Israel. U.S. military analysts estimate that the U.S. would have to spend the equivalent of $150 billion a year in the Middle East to maintain a force equivalent to Israel's.

Sometimes I wonder if anyone really has a clue what they talk about. Israel must use their aid on Military purchased from U.S. companies. On top of that, they improve the weapons they buy from the U.S. and must share those improvements with the U.S.
So, if the US stops giving them money, they'll have to do it on their own.
Sounds good to me.

Sounds good to me.
grabspopcorn.JPG

Sounds good to me.
In fact, why don't we sanction their asses?

Sanction Them!

My God you're dumb.

Improve the weapons they buy from the US and must share those improvements? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to break it to you but even Israel does not have access to the latest weapon technology that the US retains rights to. Just like the UAE, Saudi, etc, Israel gets technology that is a few iterations behind current US military hardware. Hence why Israel is still trying to build a bunker busting bomb that the US already has in inventory.

Israel gets a huge check every year to buy advanced US weaponry for free. They're getting one hell of a deal, but please don't act like they're doing us a favor by "improving" that technology.

Damn 85, I guess I have to do this again to you just like when you said the U.S. gives Israel 30% of its GDP in aid.

Israel has made over 200 improvements to the F15 over the past 20 plus years that they share with the U.S. Now I know that the f-15 is not the main U.S. fighter today but it was and is still in use today by the U.S. is just one example there are others.

Damn 85, I guess I have to do this again to you just like when you said the U.S. gives Israel 30% of its GDP in aid.

Israel has made over 200 improvements to the F15 over the past 20 plus years that they share with the U.S. Now I know that the f-15 is not the main U.S. fighter today but it was and is still in use today by the U.S. is just one example there are others.
roll.r191677.gif

Awesome, they've inserted Israeli made comms and weapon systems into the F15. I wouldn't call that "improving" nor would I say anyone in the US Air Force gives a shit. They received a dumbed down F15 and put money into it- whoopee!

In the meantime, the US has launched the F-22 and is now finishing the F-35.

Originally posted by UCFKnight85:

roll.r191677.gif

Awesome, they've inserted Israeli made comms and weapon systems into the F15. I wouldn't call that "improving" nor would I say anyone in the US Air Force gives a shit. They received a dumbed down F15 and put money into it- whoopee!

the same F-35 that Israel is working with as well. Sad 85, you really want to pass yourself off as intelligent but you just can't seem to get there.

roll.r191677.gif

the same F-35 that Israel is working with as well. Sad 85, you really want to pass yourself off as intelligent but you just can't seem to get there.
Lulzzzzzzzzzzzz. Literally everything you say is wrong. I've never seen such a boneheaded moron.

Israel is a Security Cooperation Partner ONLY on the F35. Which means they're not contributing dick to the development and will simply buy a few planes once the US and its' development partners are done with the design. This isn't my opinion, it's a fact rooted in truth and observable truths. However, I'm sure you'll spin this into yet another lie you'll push.

Now, tell everyone about your next luxury item purchase and go away for a few days, as usual.

roll.r191677.gif

Lulzzzzzzzzzzzz. Literally everything you say is wrong. I've never seen such a boneheaded moron.

Israel is a Security Cooperation Partner ONLY on the F35. Which means they're not contributing dick to the development and will simply buy a few planes once the US and its' development partners are done with the design. This isn't my opinion, it's a fact rooted in truth and observable truths. However, I'm sure you'll spin this into yet another lie you'll push.

Now, tell everyone about your next luxury item purchase and go away for a few days, as usual.
And you know this because of your top security clearance at the St. Pete missile plant where you most likely are a custodial engineer?

If everything I say is wrong than why is it that when you said the U.S. contributed 30% to Israel's GDP and I showed you it was 3% you never responded to my posts. How is it that when you called me a racists and I asked you to post just one post of mine proving your point you never responded. You see 85, you're just like chemmie, all sizzle, no steak.

smh

I know this because I follow the industry and I can do a 2 second f*cking Google search.

You are incapable of admitting you're an idiot, aren't you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT