ADVERTISEMENT

It’s happening. Ted Cruz makes an anti-mask stance

Ucfmikes

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
Good for him!

Cruz swats away reporter's request for him to wear a mask: 'You’re welcome to step away if you’d like'

Cruz stepped up to the microphones, but was stopped before he could speak by the unidentified reporter asking, "Would you mind putting on a mask for us?"

"Yeah, when I’m talking to the TV camera, I’m not going to wear a mask," Cruz responded. "All of us have been immunized, so..."

"It’d make us feel better," the reporter is heard replying.

You’re welcome to step away if you’d like," Cruz said before chuckling. "The whole point of the vaccine -- CDC guidance is what we're following."

ENOUGH OF THE THEATER SHEEP.

PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN VACCINATED AND ARE IN THE SAME ROOM 6 FEET APART DO NOT NEED TO WEAR MASKS.

THAT’S JUST STUPID!

Good for him!

Cruz swats away reporter's request for him to wear a mask: 'You’re welcome to step away if you’d like'

Cruz stepped up to the microphones, but was stopped before he could speak by the unidentified reporter asking, "Would you mind putting on a mask for us?"

"Yeah, when I’m talking to the TV camera, I’m not going to wear a mask," Cruz responded. "All of us have been immunized, so..."

"It’d make us feel better," the reporter is heard replying.

You’re welcome to step away if you’d like," Cruz said before chuckling. "The whole point of the vaccine -- CDC guidance is what we're following."

ENOUGH OF THE THEATER SHEEP.

PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN VACCINATED AND ARE IN THE SAME ROOM 6 FEET APART DO NOT NEED TO WEAR MASKS.

THAT’S JUST STUPID!
He sees how much press that Rand Paul is getting and wants to jump in.

Ok...I'll bite. Why does a fully vaccinated person need to wear a mask that frankly hasn't been proved to be overly effective. Not everyone wants to act like a beta wussy forever.
Several reasons:
-forgot to brush teeth
-herpes outbreak
-planning on shoplifting from the men’s section of Lululemon.
-keeps a hands free snack behind the mask for when he gets hangry
- has an extra long tongue and this allows him to leave it out of his mouth at work without the sexual harassment claims.

the reasons are endless...

Actually, wear your mask. The vaccine does not stop the spread. Sorry you were lied to.

I'm continuing to wear my 3M 6200 with 2097/2297 P100 filters.

Actually, wear your mask. The vaccine does not stop the spread. Sorry you were lied to.

I'm continuing to wear my 3M 6200 with 2097/2297 P100 filters.
Get a vaccine. You’re high risk and you can’t wear a mask forever

Stop spreading fear and lies.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT