ADVERTISEMENT

It's Mack time

Dg shows he has some speed with the QB draw when he picked up 11. Once he gets more comfortable I could see more happening. Not a true DT but enough to keep the defense honest

Mack is the most charismatic dude I’ve seen. love watching him play

Reactions: Knight Strength
DJ was shocked when they took the ball out of his hand as he dropped back to pass. Almost ripped his arm off. Glad he wasn't hurt:sunglasses:

Reactions: firm_bizzle
It was extended garbage time. Even the positives like the passing TD are difficult to judge. Who knows what supporting players were in there

Man this makes me so nostalgic for KZ's freshmen year. It was so perfect and amazing and it was very clear he was our Quarterback of the future right then and there and every fan was totally bought into him. It's very clear with DG that there is simply no way he can recover at all or get any better at the veteran age of 19, and his current stats just are simply not good enough for someone with so much experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Colonel Mortimer
Man this makes me so nostalgic for KZ's freshmen year. It was so perfect and amazing and it was very clear he was our Quarterback of the future right then and there and every fan was totally bought into him. It's very clear with DG that there is simply no way he can recover at all or get any better at the veteran age of 19, and his current stats just are simply not good enough for someone with so much experience.

Cute. So DG can improve but Mack can't.

Reactions: knight_tracker
I want a dual threat QB
I think DG is getting braver with his runs. I like what I see there. Depending on the numbers the defense puts in the box, we can often get a mismatch with a QB run. I think he is going to get more of those calls from upstairs.

At the same time, if we get those numbers in the box, Heup is probably going to go deep or stretch the field to reduce those numbers, thus setting up a run by the RB.

I think Milton will be an outlier in the history of Huepel's offense. We won't see a lot of running QBs while he is here. Even though I think Mack's feet would have changed the Cincy game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT