ADVERTISEMENT

It's time for the UCF vs. Sam Houston - Score Prediction Thread

We won’t give up 27 points to Sam Houston State. I think we finally have it figured out from a strategic standpoint. I like the new coaching staff changed there.

42-10 UCF. Sam's defense suppose to be good. Offense good passing, so they get lucky with one TD, not a great running.

Lee Hunter says two sacks for momma (its her birthday and she travelled here to see the game), and if they decide to double team him, then his team mates get to eat. In last night's radio show he said some funny things. Something like, what's it like to rush the Qb, Answer: Like I gotta get home so my kids can eat (paraphrasing)... He has some good ones. He needs to be interviewed every week.

Over in Vegas is 56. I'm going with the under.

I think this game will be harder than last week's game. SHSU beat Rice 34-14. In Q1, they will script their first several plays so they can try to make us panic. They have said they have nothing to lose by throwing deep balls and testing our secondary, etc. I imagine they will score at least two TDs with one being against our starters and the other after the game is out of reach and we have more back ups getting game time. As for their defense, they typically stack the box to stop the run on first downs. I see our first play of the game to be a designed run between the tackles. If they want to stop the run, there is no better way to test it than see if they can do it on our first play. Also, they are a CUSA team vs a newly minted D1 team.

My guess is UCF: 42 SHSU: 17

Supposedly a lot of rain tomorrow at game time. Therefore, passing game will be limited and the best running team is going to run up the score. Looks good for us.

Stack the the box SHSU!!! UCF literally has ONE viable WR and the rest are mid to bad. Stack the box SHSU!!! UCF has a QB that can’t hit the wide side of a barn. Stack the box SHSU!!! The Gus Malzone passing offense doesn’t use the middle of the field. Stack the box SHSU!!! Gus Malzone has two passing plays: a wheel route and a deep jump ball pass down the sidelines.

I think this game will be harder than last week's game. SHSU beat Rice 34-14. In Q1, they will script their first several plays so they can try to make us panic. They have said they have nothing to lose by throwing deep balls and testing our secondary, etc. I imagine they will score at least two TDs with one being against our starters and the other after the game is out of reach and we have more back ups getting game time. As for their defense, they typically stack the box to stop the run on first downs. I see our first play of the game to be a designed run between the tackles. If they want to stop the run, there is no better way to test it than see if they can do it on our first play. Also, they are a CUSA team vs a newly minted P-4 team.

My guess is UCF: 42 SHSU: 17
FIFY

"South Huntsville State" 35, UCF 14

blue fish swimming GIF

;)

Stack the the box SHSU!!! UCF literally has ONE viable WR and the rest are mid to bad. Stack the box SHSU!!! UCF has a QB that can’t hit the wide side of a barn. Stack the box SHSU!!! The Gus Malzone passing offense doesn’t use the middle of the field. Stack the box SHSU!!! Gus Malzone has two passing plays: a wheel route and a deep jump ball pass down the sidelines.
Yearning for attention, Lobo posts more inane nonsense…

After playing a bad FCS team, UCF is #90 in passing offense. Watch for the wheel route to the RBs, ignore the TEs and the middle of the field. Watch out for the deep jump ball to the sidelines (Hudson). STACK the box SHSU! BELIEVE!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT