ADVERTISEMENT

It's time

He tells everyone that. Rarely have you heard another coach say it
Gop Nevada GIF by GIPHY News

Gus has two of the largest comebacks in UCF history.: the greatest comeback in total points behind and the greatest comeback in a half.
Offensive Genius in action.
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF by The Taboo Group

Observation from last night's game....and let me know if it's me or maybe it's the Fox broadcast, but the TCU stadium/atmosphere didn't seem like anything special. Barely heard the band and music/hype announcer throughout was nonexistent aside from when they made TDs.

Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
Observation from last night's game....and let me know if it's me or maybe it's the Fox broadcast, but the TCU stadium/atmosphere didn't seem like anything special. Barely heard the band and music/hype announcer throughout was nonexistent aside from when they made TDs.
The crowd LOOKED like a ruckus to me.

A good presser question for the players would have been to ask if the fans leaving in the 3rd helped to give them more confidence in the second half.

Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
This whole thread didn’t age well.
No fooling. Reading this thread without knowing the outcome, you'd have thought the Knights got their asses handed to them last night.

This was one hell of an amazing comeback. I was at the Husker game and when the UCF half time score popped up, I told my son I was surprised; I didn't expect UCF to be losing by a couple touchdowns. I knew the outcome by the time I watched the fourth quarter on replay but it was still goosebump-producing stuff.

The Knights are going to have to shore up their secondary. Way too many Horn Frogs were wide open last night. But this win was HUGE and speaks to the heart of this year's team. Opening the conference slate on the road is a tough draw. A win like this one gives the Knights a major momentum boost. I've watched some of the other so-called Big XII title contenders play already this season and have not been impressed. A conference title (and the playoff berth that comes with it) is not out of the realm of possibility.

No fooling. Reading this thread without knowing the outcome, you'd have thought the Knights got their asses handed to them last night.

This was one hell of an amazing comeback. I was at the Husker game and when the UCF half time score popped up, I told my son I was surprised; I didn't expect UCF to be losing by a couple touchdowns. I knew the outcome by the time I watched the fourth quarter on replay but it was still goosebump-producing stuff.

The Knights are going to have to shore up their secondary. Way too many Horn Frogs were wide open last night. But this win was HUGE and speaks to the heart of this year's team. Opening the conference slate on the road is a tough draw. A win like this one gives the Knights a major momentum boost. I've watched some of the other so-called Big XII title contenders play already this season and have not been impressed. A conference title (and the playoff berth that comes with it) is not out of the realm of possibility.
hmm so you read the thread from start to finish and based on how the thread started you'd have thought the Knights got their asses handed to them .... urrmmm 28-7 is getting your ass handed to you. the tone changed as the game changed.

hmm so you read the thread from start to finish and based on how the thread started you'd have thought the Knights got their asses handed to them .... urrmmm 28-7 is getting your ass handed to you. the tone changed as the game changed.
8 1/2 pages of whining in a 10-page thread seems a tad excessive for a 35-34 thriller. But whatever, the Knights won.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT