ADVERTISEMENT

Javon making a good impression

PositYourself

Bronze Knight
Dec 28, 2021

"... You ain’t gonna start yelling at me and thinking I’m not fitting to yell back,” Baker said. “Who does you think you is? Just because you a police officer, that don’t mean nothing, bro. With my tax dollars, I pay you. Come on, bro, you work for me."

love dat college education

"... You ain’t gonna start yelling at me and thinking I’m not fitting to yell back,” Baker said. “Who does you think you is? Just because you a police officer, that don’t mean nothing, bro. With my tax dollars, I pay you. Come on, bro, you work for me."

love dat college education
Fitting or finnin' ?

It doesn’t matter how long. In Pro sports you pay taxes to the state the game is played in. Massachusetts is only for home games. Away games will be to state the game was played.
His next contract he can say what he said…but right now that is a little cringey. Karen Baker, lol…I like Javon, but that’s not a humble take by him which you would hope for.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
He was healthy and inactive. No bueno. This is from the article :

It likely has more to do with Baker's inability to finish several catches during the preseason. It's disappointing that he's inactive to begin his pro career, but he'll have plenty of opportunity to grow throughout the season.

It was overboard but he was going 100 mph in a 45 and yelled at cop for tapping on his window because he wouldn’t roll it down. Then refused to lower it. Then refused to sit. He’s a dick.
Finding facts isn’t rocket science.

According to the citations, which were released by Miami-Dade police Tuesday, police estimated that Hill's McLaren 720S coupe was traveling about 60 mph before the stop. The speed limit in that stretch of road near Hard Rock Stadium is 40 mph.
If going 20 miles an hour over the speed limit is reckless then 90% of drivers would be reckless.

Also, they could have sat him down on the ground without hand cuffing him.

You a fan of the treatment of tyreek this weekend?
The cops were too rough, and Tyreek broke the law and did not comply with the officer's requests. So in my opinion, both sides need to change. What if the driver had a gun and was readying it by not rolling down the window? Listen to the police, comply, and it probably would have gone much smoother. Thoughts?

Officer made a visual estimation, both sides escalated the situation. However, one side is professionally trained to de-escalate a situation. It will likely get thrown out, visual estimation sounds like an easy thing for a defense attorney to argue.

I do like the telephone game in regards to the facts, soon it will be 150 in a school zone (on a Sunday) driving on the sidewalk.

The cops were too rough, and Tyreek broke the law and did not comply with the officer's requests. So in my opinion, both sides need to change. What if the driver had a gun and was readying it by not rolling down the window? Listen to the police, comply, and it probably would have gone much smoother. Thoughts?
My son will be driving soon. I showed this video to him about what happens when stupidity (driver) meets ego (cop). Both sides at fault. Doesn't matter who is at fault more than the other. Both sides contributed.

I'm almost certain that if Tyreek complies, he just gets an attitude from the cop and a ticket. That's it...

My son will be driving soon. I showed this video to him about what happens when stupidity (driver) meets ego (cop). Both sides at fault. Doesn't matter who is at fault more than the other. Both sides contributed.

I'm almost certain that if Tyreek complies, he just gets an attitude from the cop and a ticket. That's it...
Agreed, though on the flip side its probably because most people ignore the attitude and comply that validates the officer to act in such a manner or worse which also shouldn't be acceptable. Regardless both sides were in the wrong, and just like most altercations in life it takes two people both unwilling to extend any courtesy to another.

Agreed, though on the flip side its probably because most people ignore the attitude and comply that validates the officer to act in such a manner or worse which also shouldn't be acceptable. Regardless both sides were in the wrong, and just like most altercations in life it takes two people both unwilling to extend any courtesy to another.
Tyreek was unprofessional from the jump. Complaining about a window tap. Should have said how are you doing while getting his info

Reactions: Robert0122
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT