ADVERTISEMENT

Jets release Brandon Marshall. Signs w Giants

Who do you think will sign him? Any team with a decent quarterback (i.e., not the Jets) could really use him. How about Jacksonville?

Reactions: UCFhonors
He's never played in a Playoff game and will probably want to spend his last few years playing for a Contender. That rules out Jacksonville.

Reactions: Miltonian
Steelers have $$ to spend. After locking up AB it would be a great counter punch for them. He would have a Super Bowl run.

When he arrived in NY he said that would be his final team. I wonder if that still stands.

Marshall trying to go to the Patriots for a ring before retirement.

Not really, as he didn't want to give up his Inside The NFL TV gig which he shoots in NYC, hence why he signed with the Giants.

I wish he went to the Pats or another top team as it would be great if he could not only make the playoffs but get a shot at a Super Bowl ring.

Giants aren't good enough. Still may not make playoffs. Cowboys win division and their only hope is wild card. Not gonna happen. His agent is terrible if he advised him to go there.

Giants aren't good enough. Still may not make playoffs. Cowboys win division and their only hope is wild card. Not gonna happen. His agent is terrible if he advised him to go there.
I wouldn't make the Cowboys a lock(the media will), Defensive Coordinators will have more Dak tape and make adjustments. There's no guarantee his 2nd season goes as easy as his Rookie year.

I wouldn't make the Cowboys a lock(the media will), Defensive Coordinators will have more Dak tape and make adjustments. There's no guarantee his 2nd season goes as easy as his Rookie year.
This. I think the Falcons return and win it this time.

Giants aren't good enough to win division. They do match up well with Cowboys though.

Raiders are going to let L. Murray walk, kind of saw this coming with the snaps they gave to the younger backs during the season

Last chance for Marshall, but I don't think the Giants can take him to the Super Bowl.:sunglasses:

This signing along with the signing of a TE allows the Giants to focus on drafting RB and OL players in the draft. Brandon has a nice future in N.Y. He's got 2 years to get into the playoffs and his TV career is going to continue to flourish up there.

This signing along with the signing of a TE allows the Giants to focus on drafting RB and OL players in the draft. Brandon has a nice future in N.Y. He's got 2 years to get into the playoffs and his TV career is going to continue to flourish up there.
"Broadway Brandon"? Like the sound of that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT