ADVERTISEMENT

Jimmy Buffet Dies at 76

I saw UCFBS at the UCF game and witnessed him typing manifestos on his phone

You could not comprehend what it looked like. What a tool

DID YOU GET A PICTURE?!?!??!!?

There was a person standing outside of the stadium being interviewed about their experience sitting next to him:

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Only the cabal could **** up a post about a great man ...

Much like several of you used even Kristi's thread many months ago too.

Wait? Wut?

I thought that you and @Boston.Knight were great men???

I mean both of your work about Covid and Covid vaccines posted here in the WC and on Twitter (X) have been invaluable sources of information for all of mankind

It’s won both of you the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 3 consecutive years from 2020-2022

Amazing accomplishments for IT workers

Just ask Alfred E. Neumann if you don’t agree

Last edited:

Much like several of you used even Kristi's thread many months ago too.

How do you know what the Cabal says when you told us all you have us on ignore, you stupid shit?

A great man?!?!? Hey, did you know Jimmy Buffett was in Jeffrey Epstein's little Black Book? Wasting away with Jeff and the gang over on Little St. James Islandville.

Quit elevating trash, you pedo enabler.

He was a great musician; I have no idea what kind of man he was. I expect like most men he was good and bad.

visiting a dermatologist once or twice a year is more important for Floridians than a primary doctor

should be more PSAs even for young people who use only oil to fry in this Florida sun, you pay for it later

He was a great musician; I have no idea what kind of man he was. I expect like most men he was good and bad.
Fair enough... Great musician, but... he stood up for freedom of speech several times over his career.

Going by what I can find on net, (quick search) He knew Epstein. Had not talked to him in over a decade, and never visited any of Epstein's homes. His name does not appear in Epstein's flight logs.

Did he know or have anything to do with Epstein's garbage? I don't know, but from what I can find, there is no evidence he did.

Going by what I can find on net, (quick search) He knew Epstein. Had not talked to him in over a decade, and never visited any of Epstein's homes. His name does not appear in Epstein's flight logs.

Did he know or have anything to do with Epstein's garbage? I don't know, but from what I can find, there is no evidence he did.

this is one of those situations where some may have not been aware. if there was enough evidence of involvement we would have heard about it . He has most of Hollywood’s phone number doesn’t mean Courtney Love or anyone else knew and endorsed it

this is one of those situations where some may have not been aware. if there was enough evidence of involvement we would have heard about it . He has most of Hollywood’s phone number doesn’t mean Courtney Love or anyone else knew and endorsed it

You are assuming the best. And I do have to laugh a bit about the level of involvement that we would have heard about it. I mean, the judge was soooooooo forthright and transparent in Ghislaine Maxwell's trial...

Folks are entitled to assume the best about all the celebrities and people of power who were Epstein's friends. But I suspect there's a reason why a pedo pervert like Epstein avoided jail for so many years.

Folks are entitled to assume the best about all the celebrities and people of power who were Epstein's friends. But I suspect there's a reason why a pedo pervert like Epstein avoided jail for so many years.
Come on you are a woke man. Epstein wasnt a pedo he was a MAP. He would be celebrated for his open mindedness now. We are in the age of Aquarius.
Drag queens rubbing all over children is a healthy fun for all activity.

I have no idea what Jimmy did or didn't do. Simply pointing out knowing Epstein and being involved in his perversion's are 2 different things. Epstein had tons of contacts, and 80% likely had no idea what he was doing. Others were joining right in, flying to his island, and other homes and taking advantage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poolside Knight
I have no idea what Jimmy did or didn't do. Simply pointing out knowing Epstein and being involved in his perversion's are 2 different things.
I'll grant you this point.
Drag queens rubbing all over children is a healthy fun for all activity.
Yeah, drag queens "rubbing all over children" is SUCH a danger to the safety of our youth, right goodknightfl?

But The Right for troubled eighteen year olds to purchase assault rifles to bring to school needs to be protected!!! Freedom, baby!!!
Oh, and the standard 'thoughts and prayers' go out if he ends up killing a bunch of classmates there.

I don't think 18-year-olds should be able to buy assault rifles. I think the age to vote, drink, buy guns, and decide to do sex change, should be 21. A whole lot of maturing goes on in those 3 years. I also think you should be totally responsible for yourself at 21. I would add getting tattoos to that list.

I don't think 18-year-olds should be able to buy assault rifles.
Define 'assault rifle?' Does that include a 1911 that can store 8 cartridges in its magazine? Because that's 100% of what the US Corporate Media pushes, as well as the left, despite the Associate Press (AP) warning the US Media has internationally discredited itself by continuing to do so.

Americans are not allowed to buy assault rifles without federal registration and stamp, which has been the law for almost a century, and those weapons are never used in crimes. Virtually 100% of 'assault rifle' crimes in the US are organized crime, not legally purchased, not sold by Americans either, and welded by over 90% non-American citizens.

I think the age to vote, drink, buy guns, and decide to do sex change, should be 21. A whole lot of maturing goes on in those 3 years. I also think you should be totally responsible for yourself at 21. I would add getting tattoos to that list.
While I agree with this sentiment, it's about freedom, so ... 18.

Otherwise ... we shouldn't let anyone do anything before 21 ... drive, have sex, join the military, etc... Don't discriminate.

Last edited:
Define 'assault rifle?' Does that include a 1911 that can store 8 cartridges in its magazine? Because that's 100% of what the US Corporate Media pushes, as well as the left, despite the Associate Press (AP) warning the US Media has internationally discredited itself by continuing to do so.

Americans are not allowed to buy assault rifles without federal registration and stamp, which has been the law for almost a century, and those weapons are never used in crimes. Virtually 100% of 'assault rifle' crimes in the US are organized crime, not legally purchased, not sold by Americans either, and welded by over 90% non-American citizens.

Otherwise ... we shouldn't let anyone do anything before 21 ... drive, have sex, join the military, etc... Don't discriminate.
Difficult to have any credibility about guns and gun control when you’re threatening “to blow my ****ing brains out!”

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Difficult to have any credibility about guns and gun control when you’re threatening “to blow my ****ing brains out!”

Remember when the aisle blocker posted this one:

I'll take all the crap I get for the long posts I make, even the tangents. But not once have I ever wished harm on anyone. You reap what you sow, and you literally pulled this on him over months before he ever stated such.

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! FROM THIS GEM OF A THREAD: https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/rip-crazyhole.102815/

• Haha

We don't make them responsible for insurance, They are for the most part not considered adults, Contracts are not really legal nor enforceable, they can't buy cars, nor sign for insurance. 21 is an adult in US. 18 can not legally buy spray paint, bleach, or most chemical items. I am not against buying assault style guns, they shouldnt be able to buy any gun. If we want to change the age of being an Adult to 18, ok, but right now they are not.

Jimmy Buffet was married to the same lady since 1979,had 3 kids and in the course of his life brought real joy into this world. He just didn't write songs he created a way of thinking , a way of life in a way. He admitted he was a marginal guitar player and singer .

I don't know crap about the Epstien connection and honestly I don't care if he knew the clown. I doubt Buffet ever went to that island to get it on with under aged girls. He seriously has no need to do that. He was Jimmy Buffet and worth billions. He didn't need Epstien for that kind of action even if he wanted it.

So, yall can denigrate him . That's on you . I bought the Volcano record when it came out. I was 12 then. His music has been part of my life and my kids lives as they grew up. My life was better because of what Jimmy Buffet brought this world. There is not a single politician left or right that when they die will I ever have sorrow for in my heart. We argue over weak minded men we vote for as if any of them truly matter. They don't bring us jany lasting joy, but some bring sorrow abd suffering. When our time comes to ride the cosmic ocean forever, what will we care about? What will we be remembered for and by who?

I miss Tom Petty, Robbie Robertson, Glen Frey, and I now miss Jimmy Buffet. All these guys talent and music have been a part of me for decades. So, here is to Jimmy. Fair winds and calm seas sailor.

Mother, mother Ocean I wanted to sail upon your waters since I was 3 feet tall...you have seen it all.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Jimmy Buffet was married to the same lady since 1979,had 3 kids and in the course of his life brought real joy into this world. He just didn't write songs he created a way of thinking , a way of life in a way. He admitted he was a marginal guitar player and singer .

I don't know crap about the Epstien connection and honestly I don't care if he knew the clown. I doubt Buffet ever went to that island to get it on with under aged girls. He seriously has no need to do that. He was Jimmy Buffet and worth billions. He didn't need Epstien for that kind of action even if he wanted it.

So, yall can denigrate him . That's on you . I bought the Volcano record when it came out. I was 12 then. His music has been part of my life and my kids lives as they grew up. My life was better because of what Jimmy Buffet brought this world. There is not a single politician left or right that when they die will I ever have sorrow for in my heart. We argue over weak minded men we vote for as if any of them truly matter. They don't bring us jany lasting joy, but some bring sorrow abd suffering. When our time comes to ride the cosmic ocean forever, what will we care about? What will we be remembered for and by who?

I miss Tom Petty, Robbie Robertson, Glen Frey, and I now miss Jimmy Buffet. All these guys talent and music have been a part of me for decades. So, here is to Jimmy. Fair winds and calm seas sailor.

Mother, mother Ocean I wanted to sail upon your waters since I was 3 feet tall...you have seen it all.

Please take your bellyaching to the parking lot. You are taking up space here, jabroni.

GO KNIGHTS!!!! CHARGE ON!!!

Jimmy Buffet was married to the same lady since 1979,had 3 kids and in the course of his life brought real joy into this world. ... I don't know crap about the Epstien connection and honestly I don't care ... So, yall can denigrate him . That's on you .
Where was this supposed 'denigration' of Jimmy Buffet?

Reactions: Nautiknight
Please take your bellyaching to the parking lot. You are taking up space here, jabroni.

I like Buffet . You may not. I think it's kind of disgusting for people to levy allegations that Jimmy was a pedophile. I shared my thoughts . What ever jabroni .I pay to help this site exist while guys like you ride free. Jabroni jabromi jabroni ...

I like Buffet . You may not. I think it's kind of disgusting for people to levy allegations that Jimmy was a pedophile. I shared my thoughts . What ever jabroni .I pay to help this site exist while guys like you ride free. Jabroni jabromi jabroni
Where was this supposed 'denigration' of Jimmy Buffet?
Yes...spelling ain't my strong suite . Lol

I like Buffet . You may not. I think it's kind of disgusting for people to levy allegations that Jimmy was a pedophile. I shared my thoughts . What ever jabroni .I pay to help this site exist while guys like you ride free. Jabroni jabromi jabroni ...
I wouldn’t levy allegations if he weren’t in pedo epstein’s black book.

You pay to make this site exist? You really are full of yourself, chocolate boy.

I like Buffet . You may not. I think it's kind of disgusting for people to levy allegations that Jimmy was a pedophile. I shared my thoughts . What ever jabroni .I pay to help this site exist while guys like you ride free. Jabroni jabromi jabroni

Yes...spelling ain't my strong suite . Lol
Strong suite. 🤦‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT