ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Rogan on mRNA 😱

Imagine posting about Covid vaccines in 2024

His audience is now 5-10 people in the Water Cooler. The “mighty” 🤡🙄 have fallen.

I guess that trying to convince teenage girls about horse paste at cheerleading meetings wasn’t going too well

Pathetic existence

Reactions: Blackheart1
Imagine getting health information from a guy who was repeatedly kicked in the head for a living

Happy Ha Ha GIF by reactionseditor

Jesus fukcing Christ.

A 5 second google search on Dr. Soh is all it took. In no way, shape or form is she qualified to speak on this subject.

Bostwat once again confirms he's retarded. Same with Rogan.

Debra W. Soh is a Canadian columnist, author, and former academic sex researcher.[2]

Soh received her Ph.D. from York University in Toronto. She has extensively researched paraphilias, suggesting they are neurological conditions rather than learned behaviors. Soh has written articles for various publications, and she once hosted Quillette's Wrongspeak podcast with Jonathan Kay. She identifies as a former feminist who became disillusioned with the term.

Soh has criticized childhood gender transitions, arguing for waiting until a child reaches cognitive maturity. She has also written against anti-conversion therapy laws that include both sexual orientation and gender identity. In 2020, she published her first book, "The End of Gender: Debunking the Myths about Sex and Identity in Our Society".

buckle up, it’s bad

And neither Pharma nor the US Gov't are paying a dime, all while Medical Insurance refuses to cover some (most?) of the costs, because it is proven to be caused by a mRNA vaccine.

Yes, it's really happening.

Imagine having your life completely turned upside down, and you've gone from a well-to-do medical professional professional, to having to declare bankruptcy as a result, and will live with a major condition the rest of your life.

Shocking. COVID can cause long-term lung changes

• Haha
Reactions: GKnight239
Jesus fukcing Christ.

A 5 second google search on Dr. Soh is all it took. In no way, shape or form is she qualified to speak on this subject.

Bostwat once again confirms he's retarded. Same with Rogan.

Debra W. Soh is a Canadian columnist, author, and former academic sex researcher.[2]

Soh received her Ph.D. from York University in Toronto. She has extensively researched paraphilias, suggesting they are neurological conditions rather than learned behaviors. Soh has written articles for various publications, and she once hosted Quillette's Wrongspeak podcast with Jonathan Kay. She identifies as a former feminist who became disillusioned with the term.

Soh has criticized childhood gender transitions, arguing for waiting until a child reaches cognitive maturity. She has also written against anti-conversion therapy laws that include both sexual orientation and gender identity. In 2020, she published her first book, "The End of Gender: Debunking the Myths about Sex and Identity in Our Society".

When Al Gore and John Kerry are able to speak on Global Warming, anyone can speak on Vaccines.

Was Dr. Drew Pinsky from loveline not available for interview? This lady plus the demon sperm lady combined with a supplement hocker and an independent researcher almost make one qualified expert. Buy gold. You’re gonna die from the vaccine within the next 50 years.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
🤦‍♂️
Hey, show some respect. Goodnight figured out a flaw in NOAA's calculations, and will be collecting his Nobel prize any day.

He used his high school degree and years of pool cleaning experience to figure out global warming isn't real. NOAA has one of th top ten most powerful supercomputers in the world and teams of PhDs and they still are no match for his intellect.

I used to love Rogan’s podcast but I think COVID broke him. Every episode is either some nut to confirm his conspiracy about the vaccines, one of his 6 inner circle comedian friends who grift off his show to be relevant, and/or guests where he can endlessly reference Graham Hancock and state his expertise in ancient catastrophe.

Joe “where is your home ice bath?” Rogan

Hey, show some respect. Goodnight figured out a flaw in NOAA's calculations, and will be collecting his Nobel prize any day.

He used his high school degree and years of pool cleaning experience to figure out global warming isn't real. NOAA has one of th top ten most powerful supercomputers in the world and teams of PhDs and they still are no match for his intellect.
Never claimed it is not real. I only question how much of it is caused by human activity. No one ever seems to address that question. 90% 98% 50% 10% or 3%. And what should be our goal Temp wise. Go back 200 years and we were in the mini Ice age. So should that be the target aimed for?

I used to love Rogan’s podcast but I think COVID broke him. Every episode is either some nut to confirm his conspiracy about the vaccines, one of his 6 inner circle comedian friends who grift off his show to be relevant, and/or guests where he can endlessly reference Graham Hancock and state his expertise in ancient catastrophe.

Joe “where is your home ice bath?” Rogan
It's funny how every month these alleged 'nuts' actually get some (not all), but some things right, because ...

More FOIA releases come out that the US gov't forced the US FDA to make decisions with no data, and our top experts at the US FDA refused to violate their oath, and resigned as a result, all while ...

We're now looking at millions of Americans who have been harmed, and hundreds of thousands who cannot get medical treatment, even though they have insurance, because ...

We forced it on everyone, under the guise of reducing the spread and keeping people healthy, even though less than 10% of adults that weren't geratrics were never at risk, and a tiny subfraction of a percent of young people, especially kids, which ...

Is why many other western nations who don't 'play games' with the statitsics are advising against vaccination of kids, which is ...

Exactly what our top experts at our own US FDA unianimously agreed upon in mid-2021. Let me say that again ... our own, top US FDA experts unianimously rejected vaccines for kids. And the few that still remain at various entities still feel that way.

Wake the **** up! We literally went against what our own, top experts at the US FDA voted and ruled on! Why are people literally defending this?! Why?!

Just because the US media isn't covering it, doesn't mean it didn't happen!

Never claimed it is not real. I only question how much of it is caused by human activity. No one ever seems to address that question. 90% 98% 50% 10% or 3%. And what should be our goal Temp wise. Go back 200 years and we were in the mini Ice age. So should that be the target aimed for?
Great article on this recently, which reflects how our Education, US Media and Big Tech have 'warped' the young minds and how those researchers who become leaders in the field realize ... the 'climate change advocates' are ****ing up just as bad -- but they have far more control -- than the 'climate change deniers.' They are only discrediting themselves among the scientific community.

QUOTE: _'... problem was that I mistook the increase in the frequency of reporting as an increase in the frequency of disasters ... In reality, I had no idea what was happening ... I discovered the work of Swedish physician, statistician and public speaker Hans Rosling. Videos of his lectures taught me that extreme poverty and child mortality were falling and education and life expectancy were rising. I went looking for other areas where my preconceptions might be wrong. I started with data on “natural” disasters. I would have bet a lot of money that more people were dying from disasters today than a century ago. I was completely wrong. Death rates from disasters have actually fallen since the first half of the 20th century. And not just by a little bit. They have fallen roughly tenfold ... In the past, it was common for disasters to claim millions of lives a year. The 1920s, 30s and 40s were particularly bad ... Today, the annual death toll is much smaller, usually between 10,000 and 20,000.'_

Reminds me of when people scream about the environment about space launches, totally ignoring air travel (1,000x worse). People fail math and statistics, and are so tunnel-visioned, they are completely oblivious to the realities of the world. The media hyperbole is unreal, and grossly irresponsible, even causing worse policies, not better. We saw this with the lockdowns as well, as our response ended up harming and killing even more people than it saved.

This is why I really despise about both parties right now, especially the ones literally arresting and censoring and even using 'climate change' to literally **** people over, and the country. It needs to stop. Stop putting taxpayer money into lobbyist projects that won't work, and are complete horsesh--.

That's 99% of Green projects
, and the market is getting ****ed because of it. It's utterly sidelined the best ideas, like hydrogen, and we engineers are ****ing tired of it.

EXACTLY, goodknightfl. Why point the blame finger at us??!? We are incredible stewards of our planet!!!
industry-metallurgical-plant-dawn-smoke-260nw-1726973668.jpg
^ Perfect example of Shuck literally discrediting himself once again. I've caught him in so much double-speak, especially when he asks me to prove something (the Seattle Seahawks 'woke' double-speak will still always be my favorite ... he literally ****ed that one up, because he didn't know I was read). You cannot have intelligent debate with people who want to 'nuke' every conversation with a simpleton answer, and refuse to acknowledge now bad the 'authoritarianism' has become. He is totally focused on Nazi solutions to real problems ... blame (and eventually kill) everyone you disagree with, instead of stopping and having a discussion.

But yeah, you know more than NOAA. Educate yourself.

It's funny how every month these alleged 'nuts' actually get some (not all), but some things right, because ...

More FOIA releases come out that the US gov't forced the US FDA to make decisions with no data, and our top experts at the US FDA refused to violate their oath, and resigned as a result, all while ...

We're now looking at millions of Americans who have been harmed, and hundreds of thousands who cannot get medical treatment, even though they have insurance, because ...

We forced it on everyone, under the guise of reducing the spread and keeping people healthy, even though less than 10% of adults that weren't geratrics were never at risk, and a tiny subfraction of a percent of young people, especially kids, which ...

Is why many other western nations who don't 'play games' with the statitsics are advising against vaccination of kids, which is ...

Exactly what our top experts at our own US FDA unianimously agreed upon in mid-2021. Let me say that again ... our own, top US FDA experts unianimously rejected vaccines for kids. And the few that still remain at various entities still feel that way.

Wake the **** up! We literally went against what our own, top experts at the US FDA voted and ruled on! Why are people literally defending this?! Why?!

Just because the US media isn't covering it, doesn't mean it didn't happen!
TL;DR

fetchimage

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Great article on this recently, which reflects how our Education, US Media and Big Tech have 'warped' the young minds and how those researchers who become leaders in the field realize ... the 'climate change advocates' are ****ing up just as bad -- but they have far more control -- than the 'climate change deniers.' They are only discrediting themselves among the scientific community.

QUOTE: _'... problem was that I mistook the increase in the frequency of reporting as an increase in the frequency of disasters ... In reality, I had no idea what was happening ... I discovered the work of Swedish physician, statistician and public speaker Hans Rosling. Videos of his lectures taught me that extreme poverty and child mortality were falling and education and life expectancy were rising. I went looking for other areas where my preconceptions might be wrong. I started with data on “natural” disasters. I would have bet a lot of money that more people were dying from disasters today than a century ago. I was completely wrong. Death rates from disasters have actually fallen since the first half of the 20th century. And not just by a little bit. They have fallen roughly tenfold ... In the past, it was common for disasters to claim millions of lives a year. The 1920s, 30s and 40s were particularly bad ... Today, the annual death toll is much smaller, usually between 10,000 and 20,000.'_

Reminds me of when people scream about the environment about space launches, totally ignoring air travel (1,000x worse). People fail math and statistics, and are so tunnel-visioned, they are completely oblivious to the realities of the world. The media hyperbole is unreal, and grossly irresponsible, even causing worse policies, not better. We saw this with the lockdowns as well, as our response ended up harming and killing even more people than it saved.

This is why I really despise about both parties right now, especially the ones literally arresting and censoring and even using 'climate change' to literally **** people over, and the country. It needs to stop. Stop putting taxpayer money into lobbyist projects that won't work, and are complete horsesh--.

That's 99% of Green projects
, and the market is getting ****ed because of it. It's utterly sidelined the best ideas, like hydrogen, and we engineers are ****ing tired of it.

^ Perfect example of Shuck literally discrediting himself once again. I've caught him in so much double-speak, especially when he asks me to prove something (the Seattle Seahawks 'woke' double-speak will still always be my favorite ... he literally ****ed that one up, because he didn't know I was read). You cannot have intelligent debate with people who want to 'nuke' every conversation with a simpleton answer, and refuse to acknowledge now bad the 'authoritarianism' has become. He is totally focused on Nazi solutions to real problems ... blame (and eventually kill) everyone you disagree with, instead of stopping and having a discussion.
TL;DR

fetchimage

Perfect example of Shuck literally discrediting himself once again. I've caught him in so much double-speak, especially when he asks me to prove something (the Seattle Seahawks 'woke' double-speak will still always be my favorite ... he literally ****ed that one up, because he didn't know I was read).
What the fcuk are you talking about??!?
You cannot have intelligent debate with people who want to 'nuke' every conversation with a simpleton answer,
No debate with you is ever an intelligent one and a 'simpleton' answer to you is a post that isn't a rambling three-page long manifesto.
and refuse to acknowledge now bad the 'authoritarianism' has become. He is totally focused on Nazi solutions to real problems ... blame (and eventually kill) everyone you disagree with, instead of stopping and having a discussion.
Posters can call me many names, including an asshole, and I'd probably agree with them. But the notion I'm 'an authoritarian' who is focused on "Nazi solutions" to real problems is ridiculous.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
What the fcuk are you talking about??!?

No debate with you is ever an intelligent one and a 'simpleton' answer to you is a post that isn't a rambling three-page long manifesto.

Posters can call me many names, including an asshole, and I'd probably agree with them. But the notion I'm 'an authoritarian' who is focused on "Nazi solutions" to real problems is ridiculous.
UCFBS is has no sense of self-awareness whatsoever. His views and assessments of people are worthless. He keeps posting that I have a dozen burner accounts because he can’t possibly comprehend that he’s being trashed in multiple threads across 3 rivals boards

He’s probably just having one of his extreme mood swings because he posted that his job laid him off

Imagine the world’s foremost expert in COVID and Covid vaccines laid off from a job in IT

Additionally, he also proclaimed that his IQ was very average. I was shocked about that. I thought that he was one of those insane geniuses that was mentally unstable

Well…. now we know for sure that he’s not only mentally unstable, but a proven and self-proclaimed dumbass

Last edited:
More than 1 MILLION dead Americans. At least the vast majority are MAGAt Republicans, so covid actually boosted the average American IQ. Should be enough to tip the next election as well in the favor of the only moderately sane party.

MAGA is a literal death cult.
Herman Cain Smile GIF

... But the notion I'm 'an authoritarian' who is focused on "Nazi solutions" to real problems is ridiculous.
You literally have had that attitude over and over ... anyone you disagree with, anyone who is 'on the other side,' deserves to be destroyed, and their families.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
More than 1 MILLION dead Americans. At least the vast majority are MAGAt Republicans, so covid actually boosted the average American IQ. Should be enough to tip the next election as well in the favor of the only moderately sane party.

MAGA is a literal death cult.
Herman Cain Smile GIF
I swear Ninja and Shuck are the same person. They get their @$$es handed to them as they circle around and discredit their own stance, and make posts like this.

A lot of vaccinated are dead. But we don't track that in the US.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT