ADVERTISEMENT

Johnny and Kobe balled out last night....

Oldest Man

Silver Knight
Oct 19, 2001
It's too bad that penalties, the indecision and lack of awareness by our QB and some head scratching play calling cost us dearly on important 2nd half drives. But kudos to Johnny and Koby. They were both electric and we should have called more plays to get the ball to these guys (Johnny in space and Kobe or Javon downfield). They were taking away the slants (I assume so since we didn't throw many) so the deep ball should have been open all night. That's how Missouri beat these guys and I assume we saw that on film, right???

Two bright spots for sure!

At some point today I'm going to have to rewatch that blunder drive on dvr. Or, may just skip it and move on. Dolphins on at 1pm. Maybe they can heal me back in the winning attitude!

Penalties are fixable somewhat. We just don't have the defensive athletes or many offensive athletes that K-State has. Welcome to the P-5. That crowd was loud!!!!! Most of the guys played their hearts out!

It's too bad that penalties, the indecision and lack of awareness by our QB and some head scratching play calling cost us dearly on important 2nd half drives. But kudos to Johnny and Koby. They were both electric and we should have called more plays to get the ball to these guys (Johnny in space and Kobe or Javon downfield). They were taking away the slants (I assume so since we didn't throw many) so the deep ball should have been open all night. That's how Missouri beat these guys and I assume we saw that on film, right???
Yeah I'd like to know how Missouri beat them!! :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT