ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Franks and Quinton Flowers make the Cincinnati Bengals practice squad

Mikesi

Diamond Knight
Oct 17, 2013
Too much talent to go to waste:

Practice squad players earn a minimum of $7,600 per week, which totals $129,200 for all 17 weeks of the regular season. Note that there is no maximum practice squad salary. A team can pay a practice squad player however much they want to entice the player to stay on their practice squad

Too much talent to go to waste:

Practice squad players earn a minimum of $7,600 per week, which totals $129,200 for all 17 weeks of the regular season. Note that there is no maximum practice squad salary. A team can pay a practice squad player however much they want to entice the player to stay on their practice squad
Yes but if he gets claimed by a different team he has to be put on 53 man roster which is a lot more money.

Reactions: Mikesi
Proud for both. Flowers is the only USF player I've ever given a damn about. Though I don't appreciate him pretending to jizz all over our fans lol. Much respect and admiration for that kid and I hope he succeeds.

Flowers can go to the Hall of Fame In the NFL for all I care. As long as we don’t have to play against him anymore. He was lights out

Just the fact that a former QB is on the practice squad as a RB in the NFL says a lot.

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT