ADVERTISEMENT

July 7th Update:: FAU Ticket Availability

Update:

FAU is holding back some good seats to hopefully sell as season tickets.

Example:

Lower levels in both end zone (season tix just $60).

In Hyundai Club Deck (201-203 and 207-209), they have some rows not available to purchase as single game tix but are being saved to hopefully sell as a season tix.

Season Ticket link: (You can tell they sell very few season tix)
https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/fau/EN/buy/details/FB2019

Update:

FAU is holding back some good seats to hopefully sell as season tickets.

Example:

Lower levels in both end zone (season tix just $60).

In Hyundai Club Deck (201-203 and 207-209), they have some rows not available to purchase as single game tix but are being saved to hopefully sell as a season tix.

Season Ticket link: (You can tell they sell very few season tix)
https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/fau/EN/buy/details/FB2019
I actually know 1 of them. Got my tix through him. He at first said should be a good crowd but probably won’t sell out. I told him there will be at least 10 K UCF fans. Should sell out.

I have 10 tickets for sale that my group can no longer use. If interested let me know.

I’m seeing ticket in the lower section on Stubhub going for about $350-$400. Around the 10-30 yard-lines.

However, I saw crap tickets for $20.

Reactions: Knight Strength
I’m seeing ticket in the lower section on Stubhub going for about $350-$400. Around the 10-30 yard-lines.

However, I saw crap tickets for $20.
I'll be in HI for this game but would otherwise be traveling there. That being said--I don't believe that stadium has too many poor seating options as I believe it's a relatively small stadium no?

Reactions: Endeavor.
I'll be in HI for this game but would otherwise be traveling there. That being said--I don't believe that stadium has too many poor seating options as I believe it's a relatively small stadium no?
That’s what I’ve heard. It’s not FIU small, but close. Something probably will become available later on

Reactions: CBlackwellRN

Very small...capacity is just 29,419....which is why so many UCF Fans jumped on available tix on Day 1 when they went on sale (actually at a discount as FAU discounts advanced single game tix...even club seats).

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
FAU still has a limited number discounted ($130 & $85...which includes a $10 discount) for UCF Game. Most are in groups of 2-3 tix.

They also have 3 game tix packages for other general seating.

UCF still might have some of its general allotment for corner end zone and end zone sections....call UCF Ticket Office to see what is available on their end.

Club Sec 206 and 204 are $130 (includes $10 discount) while 203, 202 and 201 are $85 (with $10 discount)

FAU-club-tix-available-july-7.png

Here is the link to purchase those tix:
https://t.co/5L5po9Y0iD

At this point the best bet is to get cheap $20 tickets and move once you’re in.

There will be plenty of empty good seats in the!visitors section due to very poor planning by FAU. They should have just opened up the sections on the visitor side down low. They would have made a killing. Students will not fill it, leave early, never enter, etc.

Dumb!!!!

Last edited:
At this point the best bet is to get cheap $20 tickets and move once you’re in.

There will be plenty of empty good seats in the!visitors section due to very poor planning by FAU. They should have just opened up the sections on the visitor side down low. They would have made a killing. Students will not fill it, leave early, never enter, etc.

Dumb!!!!

The visitor section is what is seen on TV. They don't want to see a sea of black and gold. Kind of like how USF switched the cameras for the game on black Friday last year. It is ok for those cameras to see red seats on normal games, but they knew that they would have shown the masses of UCF fans that attended the game and they did NOT want that.

The visitor section is what is seen on TV. They don't want to see a sea of black and gold. Kind of like how USF switched the cameras for the game on black Friday last year. It is ok for those cameras to see red seats on normal games, but they knew that they would have shown the masses of UCF fans that attended the game and they did NOT want that.
UCF...Tampa’s Hometown Team!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT