ADVERTISEMENT

Just saw Chequan Burkett’s parents at my hotel and on the elevator

I also said that it’s amazing that he was on both New Year’s Bowl game teams and bridged the gap between old and new.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight_Light
I told him that it was an honor to meet him and watch his son play for 5 years and that I’m glad that he came back. We needed his experience at linebacker. Dad said. “I think we can get them (Auburn)”

Dad was suprised that I knew so much
He asked if I was going tomorrow?

Hahahahaha!!!
You’re a real fan

Reactions: Mikesi
26172078_386884498399524_978206763639568558_o.jpg

I asked him if I could take a picture. Dad brought it up the elevator to the room. I shook his hand. So exciting! I know. I’m a dork. Haha

Last edited:
I told him that it was an honor to meet him and watch his son play for 5 years and that I’m glad that he came back. We needed his experience at linebacker. Dad said. “I think we can get them (Auburn)”

Dad was suprised that I knew so much
He asked if I was going tomorrow?

Hahahahaha!!!
I rode in the elevator with chequan ... super nice guy and in awe of the fans that were there and the kids wanting his autograph. All the players have been absolutely amazing to all the kids running up to them for pics and autographs.

I rode in the elevator with chequan ... super nice guy and in awe of the fans that were there and the kids wanting his autograph. All the players have been absolutely amazing to all the kids running up to them for pics and autographs.
I was really wanting to be in the team’s hotel.
They had availability, but I needed to be near the airport. This work thing always ruins the full experience! Ugh! Haha

Reactions: KMF-UCF
I was really wanting to be in the team’s hotel.
They had availability, but I needed to be near the airport. This work thing always ruins the full experience! Ugh! Haha
Staying at the Omni was well worth the extra $. My kids have had a blast.

"They had availability, but I needed to be near the airport." With MARTA you are close!

Our hotel was in college park. MARTA was great. But, when we walked in the Omni, Yes, I was wishing I was staying there as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT