ADVERTISEMENT

Just when you thought the Right couldn’t act any more appalling...

Spent the entire weekend at St. Petersburg beach and Clearwater Beach. The fact that they were closed for 6-8 weeks is the biggest bullshit decision ever. The beach is SUCH A LOW RISK place that it’s not even funny. They should have just did social distancing from day 1 which is super easy and super safe. It was an overreaction. I was never close to people before, during and after this “crisis.”

87% of deaths were over 60

The youngest was 27 and that person worked on a cruise ship AND HAD THE FLU
Hashtag anecdotal evidence
Hashtag you want people to die
Hashtag redneck conservative

If all govt is asking me to do is wear a mask, why are hair stylists being arrested when they were wearing masks during the hair cut?
Get with the picture: most States are open now. And by the time the hair salon owner in Houston's jailing was made public, Texas had already lifted its restrictions on businesses like hers. (But this wasn't a publicity stunt, right?) ;)

I know you and your buddies here are itchin' for a fight over liberty for all. But despite not meeting the Federal Government's Phase One guidelines, most States have bowed to a vocal minority and lifted their restrictions. So relax, you 'won' this war.

Hopefully people will act responsibly and not boast on message boards about how they 'don't wear no stinkin' masks' or worry about hanging out with their like-minded bros in large crowds.

Get with the picture: most States are open now. And by the time the hair salon owner in Houston's jailing was made public, Texas had already lifted its restrictions on businesses like hers. (But this wasn't a publicity stunt, right?) ;)

I know you and your buddies here are itchin' for a fight over liberty for all. But despite not meeting the Federal Government's Phase One guidelines, most States have bowed to a vocal minority and lifted their restrictions. So relax, you 'won' this war.

Hopefully people will act responsibly and not boast on message boards about how they 'don't wear no stinkin' masks' or worry about hanging out with their like-minded bros in large crowds.

I love how you've pivoted from "Trumps government is screwing this up" to "gotta follow the Trump governments guidelines"

I love how you've pivoted from "Trumps government is screwing this up" to "gotta follow the Trump governments guidelines"
Ironically, I shocked some posters when Trump announced them by saying they made a lot of sense to me.

So, of course, the very next day Trump started acting like he'd never issued them in the first place.

December

Btw...most of the states refusing to open are democratic states which I think want the economy to fail over TDS.
Just as long as they don't federal bailout money, I'm OK with them staying closed for however long they want. That will just lead to a red-wave in November.

I hope that is the case. The states working don't need to pay for the failures of blue states and unwillingness to open and not work. Red states paying over bloated pension for blue states.
11 States pay more to the Federal government than they receive back in Federal services. Gee, I wonder how many of them are Red states? :)

imagine being pre-dementia, retired in Nebraska with your masculine-looking wife, and the majority of your day is getting on the political subforum of a directional schools sports team that is thousands of miles away from you.

imagine being pre-dementia, retired in Nebraska with your masculine-looking wife, and the majority of your day is getting on the political subforum of a directional schools sports team that is thousands of miles away from you.
Don’t forget still being on nearly a complete lockdown. What an existence!

Typical.

When you're getting your asses handed to you in every single one of the actual discussions here, go the toadie troll route.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Typical.

When you're getting your asses handed to you in every single one of the actual discussions here, go the toadie troll route.
Actually, you’re getting your ass handed to you. As the economy recovers AND deaths are trending downward YOU are still in lockdown mode

Everybody with half-a-brain knows the decision to hold the elections in Wisconsin in April was as dumb as it gets.

What's going on NOW is the new politicization of our coronavirus response. Risking infection by ignoring the virus and going back to 'business as usual' is "the nature of liberty," baby![b/]

When society is dealing with a deadly pandemic, a person's individual "right" to behave like a dumbass must be weighed against society's right to protect its citizens. To be crystal clear: this 'totalitarian government' you're waxing poetic about resisting is....(drumroll)….asking you to wear a f*king mask.

You must live in a fantasy world, I don't see anywhere that is going back to normal. I go to stores 1/2 the people wear mask, almost all try to allow for space between people, plexiglass separates cashiers from customers, same is true at drive throughs. I got food at a carry out Chinese restaurant where all tables are now stacked up, with 2 chairs available on each side of dining room for people to wait, and they even had a closed in plexiglass box where you put payment in and they placed out going food. All the theme parks in Orlando are talking about opening up at 20 to 30% with mask required, and Temp checks upon entering. In what world is that going back to normal. As for the mask there are doctors on both sides of the issue as to how much good they really are.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Typical.

Not even sure what’s going on in this thread, nor do I care. But when I scrolled through it, it was difficult to miss your strange italicized Tourette’s

Reactions: ShinobiWolf
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT