ADVERTISEMENT

Kate Space Dead at 55

Per faceberg, people don’t “commit suicide” they “die by suicide” in the current year. What in the literal fvck?

Per faceberg, people don’t “commit suicide” they “die by suicide” in the current year. What in the literal fvck?
That's actually a thing. I know the school districts have instructed their employees to use that exact phrasing. It's dumb.

The politically correct people of this world get offended by words like "commit suicide" but on the other hand have no problem calling the first lady a "feckless cvnt".

Does that mean I can sell her stuff for top dollar now? Half of my closet may be worth a small fortune.

That's actually a thing. I know the school districts have instructed their employees to use that exact phrasing. It's dumb.

The politically correct people of this world get offended by words like "commit suicide" but on the other hand have no problem calling the first lady a "feckless cvnt".
I know Donald Trump wishes this were a true statement but it's not.

Soooooo.... what did the feckless c*nt (and some random person replying) have to say about this?

Soooooo.... what did the feckless c*nt (and some random person replying) have to say about this?

My dad is nicer than your dad! Some people shouldn't be on twitter.

Is this lady trying to say you shouldn't seek help if you have depression or thoughts of suicide? Is she trying to say that the Federal Budget encourages you not to call? WTF is this social justice warrior saying??? Idiots.

Reactions: UCFWayne
My dad is nicer than your dad! Some people shouldn't be on twitter.

Is this lady trying to say you shouldn't seek help if you have depression or thoughts of suicide? Is she trying to say that the Federal Budget encourages you not to call? WTF is this social justice warrior saying??? Idiots.
Gotta politicize urvrything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT