ADVERTISEMENT

Kavanaugh rape accuser admits she’s never met him

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
Only after she had her claims investigated and the most basic of inquiry led her to admit that she’s a left wing activist who invented the rape claim (and 4 page letter) to sink Kavanaugh.

“But 85, I thought we must believe every accuser and allegation!”

Well thank God something called Due Process still exists in this country, for now, despite those like some on this board who are pushing for its demise.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/im...ighton Referral) with redacted enclosures.pdf

Only after she had her claims investigated and the most basic of inquiry led her to admit that she’s a left wing activist who invented the rape claim (and 4 page letter) to sink Kavanaugh.

“But 85, I thought we must believe every accuser and allegation!”

Well thank God something called Due Process still exists in this country, for now, despite those like some on this board who are pushing for its demise.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-11-02 CEG to DOJ FBI (Munro-Leighton Referral) with redacted enclosures.pdf
Who? Never heard of this one

Exactly why you hold the investigation and don’t try to rush through SC picks.

I live in ignorance about the number of Kavanaugh sexual accusers?

That's a fresh take I thought I'd never read on this board.

You've pushed the idea that we cannot challenge any of these accusers or their integrity of the accusation. You've set this as a precedent.

Don't get mad when this idea is utterly destroyed by the fact that a left wing activist invented a long winded lie about how Kav raped her in a car - that was then used by the media and liberals to further the narrative about what a monster Kav is.

Reactions: UCFWayne
You've pushed the idea that we cannot challenge any of these accusers or their integrity of the accusation. You've set this as a precedent.

Don't get mad when this idea is utterly destroyed by the fact that a left wing activist invented a long winded lie about how Kav raped her in a car - that was then used by the media and liberals to further the narrative about what a monster Kav is.
I'm following the advice of Juanita Broderick.

85 about the clinton rape accuser: Literally whines about them being guilty in every single thread
85 about ONE of the MULTIPLE Kavanaugh rape accusers: obviously they are all fake

This type of disgusting partisanship is a hallmark of 85. Pathetic lying to advance his agenda, because he knows his insane worldview can't be sustained with the truth.

I'm following the advice of Juanita Broderick.

Oh, you mean the woman who has steadfastly accused Bill of raping her for 35+ years, while being ridiculed and discredited by every mainstream Democratic politician during that time? The woman that absolutely no one believed in 2016 while casting a vote for the woman who smeared her by using her power and access to national TV?

That Juanita Broderick?

Translation of ninja..Bill Clinton's rape allegations fake... Kavanaugh allegations real even if facts contradict it. I'm sure an open minded person.

Oh yeah...let me whine and get triggered by everything.

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
85 about the clinton rape accuser: Literally whines about them being guilty in every single thread
85 about ONE of the MULTIPLE Kavanaugh rape accusers: obviously they are all fake

This type of disgusting partisanship is a hallmark of 85. Pathetic lying to advance his agenda, because he knows his insane worldview can't be sustained with the truth.

Oh, you mean the woman who has steadfastly accused Bill of raping her for 35+ years, while being ridiculed and discredited by every mainstream Democratic politician during that time? The woman that absolutely no one believed in 2016 while casting a vote for the woman who smeared her by using her power and access to national TV?

That Juanita Broderick?

Ahahahahaha holy fuking shit @UCFKnight85 actually just did what I claimed he does in every thread. :joy::joy::joy:

Holy shit you are such a fuking joke.

[roll][roll]

It's interesting how the 3rd accuser quickly backed away, and now this 'took claim for' (but didn't write the letter) 4th accuser is now in trouble too.

The 2nd accuser was completely underminded during the FBI investigation, including some serious interference issues backed by other statements, leaving the 1st accuser is still the only one that hasn't been directly crossed with evidence.

Which means the score is ...

0-3-1 for 0 witnesses, 3 either crossed by witnesses (1) or admitted fraud (2) and 1 with no proof, but nothing disproven.

BTW, @NinjaKnight sounds as bad as Hillary when it comes to her husband. There are a lot of women who literally want to gag her right now.

It's interesting how the 3rd accuser quickly backed away, and now this 'took claim for' (but didn't write the letter) 4th accuser is now in trouble too.

The 2nd accuser was completely underminded during the FBI investigation, including some serious interference issues backed by other statements, leaving the 1st accuser is still the only one that hasn't been directly crossed with evidence.

Which means the score is ...

0-3-1 for 0 witnesses, 3 either crossed by witnesses (1) or admitted fraud (2) and 1 with no proof, but nothing disproven.

BTW, @NinjaKnight sounds as bad as Hillary when it comes to her husband. There are a lot of women who literally want to gag her right now.

Every accuser has admitted to lying and Fords story has 0 corroboration and numerous gaping holes in it

But meh- he’s a rapist!

So this is, of course, another 100% lie.
You can't make your points without lying. You are insane.
No, his statements are 100% true.
Even the 2nd accuser got into a serious pickle with the FBI investigation, and she had to backtrack.

Oh my. The full Senate Investigative Report was released and in this, it's revealed for the first time that at the onset of the Ford allegation, a man came forward and was interviewed who said that HE had a sexual encounter with Ford that matched exactly the "vague conditions" of her accusation against Kavanaugh, only there was absolutely no sexual assault and it was consensual. However

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-11-02 Kavanaugh Report.pdf

This is the mans' words with his name redacted:

He said that the kiss happened in the bedroom of a house which was about a 15-to 20 minute walk from the Van Ness Metro, that Dr. Ford was wearing a swimsuit under her clothing, and that the kissing ended when a friend jumped on them as a joke. [Redacted] said that the woman initiated the kissing and that he did not force himself on her.

Gee, sound familiar?

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
i hope they go after these liars. all they did was undermine the #metoo movement and make a mockery of the scotus selection process.

Reactions: UCFBS
Oh my. The full Senate Investigative Report was released and in this, it's revealed for the first time that at the onset of the Ford allegation, a man came forward
It was previously reported that several men came forward, although those reports said they claimed the 'attempted rape.' So this is rather interesting, and breaks that report even further ...

... and was interviewed who said that HE had a sexual encounter with Ford that matched exactly the "vague conditions" of her accusation against Kavanaugh, only there was absolutely no sexual assault and it was consensual. However
https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-11-02 Kavanaugh Report.pdf
This is the mans' words with his name redacted:

He said that the kiss happened in the bedroom of a house which was about a 15-to 20 minute walk from the Van Ness Metro, that Dr. Ford was wearing a swimsuit under her clothing, and that the kissing ended when a friend jumped on them as a joke. [Redacted] said that the woman initiated the kissing and that he did not force himself on her.

Gee, sound familiar?
Well, no one validated the two knew one another, and it sounded like they did not, as he was visiting DC. So even if true, it may just be a woman who looked like Dr. Ford.

At the same time, no one can validate Dr. Ford even knew Judge Kavanaugh at the time either. Which goes back to the whole problem anyone who is objective on this matter has been saying since "Fact" #1.

i hope they go after these liars. all they did was undermine the #metoo movement and make a mockery of the scotus selection process.
That's been my problem from "Fact" #1 ... it's 11th hour and should have been brought to the private, behind-closed-doors, attention of the committee -- as required by process -- many months before the vote.

Liberals here have apparently accepted that this was all a Democratic contrived shit show since they're now bumping massively old threads with situations that are not even remotely the same.

It's really sad to see liberals cling to this partisan lie and manufactured attack to slander a good man.

Doesn’t matter, all of them lied.
I don't believe Dr. Ford lied. I never have.

I just don't think it was Kavanaugh and, until just the last few (or even only 1-2) years, Dr. Ford didn't either.

But the FBI did document massive interference. That alone questions a lot of all this.

I just don't think it was Kavanaugh and, until just the last few (or even only 1-2) years, Dr. Ford didn't either.

But the FBI did document massive interference. That alone questions a lot of all this.

I think she was full of sh!t.

Bottom line: this was the most shameful organized Democratic smear and attack campaign in modern history

Thank God it failed and reason prevailed

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS

I do, if you look at the ex-FBI agent who facilitated the attorneys it’s pretty obvious to me.

I do, if you look at the ex-FBI agent who facilitated the attorneys it’s pretty obvious to me.
And the FBI noted that, among other things. Again, the FBI noted all of the interference.

I don't think people realize how much of a backlash this has started against #metoo. And not just from conservatives.

Bottom line: this was the most shameful organized Democratic smear and attack campaign in modern history
That I will agree with. And the level of hypocrisy ... had I been Kavanaugh, I probably would have been heated as well.

Thank God it failed and reason prevailed
I wouldn't say reason has prevailed overall though. But it did expose a lot of people, that is for sure.

Crazy Feinstein sat on the Ford allegation. Could have plenty of time to investigate. But they just wanted last minute allegations to obstruct. Politics at its worst.

What a sad, pathetic debacle for the Democratic Party. There’s no way these extremists should be allowed to control the Senate

Lie, fake news, spin.....all part of the redhat agenda
Both sides do it.

Although this is the first time something was purposely withhold for nearly a quarter year from the private, Congressional meetings. Feinstein could have disclosed that in those meetings almost 3 months earlier, and the Republicans could have selected another candidate. So there may be future fallout on that, internally, in Congressional review.

But that aside, Kavanaugh not only had his name destroyed, but various, future, private sector avenues for employment taken away as a result of charges that were either completely uncollaborated or, in the majority of cases of accusers now, falsified. I'm sorry, but that's just wrong. No one deserves that ... ever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT