ADVERTISEMENT

Kemal Ishmael switching positions

7fb5k.jpg

Really?...He's a bit undersized for that, but he does love to hit, and smacks people in the mouth on run support.

I believe he led the team in tackles for the 4 or so weeks he filled in for Atlanta's injured LB. Double digit tackles for at least 1 game.

With most offenses going pass happy, it's become more important for your LBs to be able to cover TEs and RBs than it is for them to take on OL to stuff running plays.

Was thinking the same thing. Don't want slower LBs covering some of these fast pass catching TEs that are growing more common in the NFL. I bet he will do well in this transition.

Was thinking the same thing. Don't want slower LBs covering some of these fast pass catching TEs that are growing more common in the NFL. I bet he will do well in this transition.

I know that's what the Colts are thinking and are using Geathers that way and I think the Chargers are too, with a lot of success. I wish Terrance Plummer could be thought of like that, but maybe he isn't quick enough.

Atlanta's defense is going to be lit. :fire: Will be the fastest in the league. :100points:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT