ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky State Rep. next to fall...and he fell hard!

EweSeaEff

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Nov 23, 2007
Clearwater
All of these effing scumbags should perform seppuku.

A Kentucky lawmaker accused of sexually assaulting a teenage girl in 2013 died in a probable suicide Wednesday, a day after he denied the allegations.

Republican state Rep. Dan Johnson was found dead of a single gunshot wound near Mount Washington, Bullitt County Coroner Dave Billings said.

He drove onto a bridge in a rural area southeast of Louisville, parked and shot himself in front of his car, Sheriff Donnie Tinnell told CNN affiliate WDRB.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/14/us/kentucky-state-lawmaker-death/index.html

Good. Im glad he decided to just kill himself instead of taking others with him in the process.

grumpy-cat-good-meme.jpg

Cold hearted mofos

To be fair suicide is a serious issue and it sucks, especially when it is due to a underlying issue like depression. In the case above it seems this pervert was avoiding his punishment, but got something a lot worse. Honestly I have more respect for this guy than the fukstain Moore.

Reactions: UCFBS and EweSeaEff
Glad you’re all cheerleading this guy killing himself without knowing 100% that this allegation is true

snowflake85 cheerleads all the time when people are outed for sexual misconduct vis a vis allegations without knowing 100% that the allegations are true. He's just triggered because there's an R next to this asshole's name.

Right wing guy kills himself after allegations of sexual assault. 85: guys let's not jump to any conclusions

Left wing guy has one person accuse him of sexual assault and vehemently denies it. 85: BURN HIM GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!!

It would be funny if it wasn't so true.

Last edited:
snowflake85 cheerleads all the time when people are outed for sexual misconduct vis a vis allegations without knowing 100% that the allegations are true. He's just triggered because there's an R next to this asshole's name.

No actually it’s becuase we have a dead body here, prick

This is where I differ with many these days . Call me an old man , snowflake whatever . It’s never appropriate or ok to crack jokes about deaths like this . Troll or no troll

Nope you’re just a snowflake. The resident assholes told me so

All this stuff reminds me of the Salem Witch Trials, a hysteria all over
If a man says Hello or you look nice today, it's sexual harassment

Guess time will have to tell.
If hes innocent hang the girl and get on with life.
If guilty guess he had it coming.

It's difficult to prove this kind of stuff anyway it's he said she said thing, should have screamed when it took place not waited, never got why people wait

Still can't find anyone who called BT a snowflake. 85 can you help us out? Surely you aren't just making up bullshit again...

All this stuff reminds me of the Salem Witch Trials, a hysteria all over
If a man says Hello or you look nice today, it's sexual harassment
Ok, I'll take the bait. Comparing the Salem Witch Trials to sexual violence is asinine at best. In none of the articles I've read, or the stories I've heard recounted, have I seen anyone say that they were harassed because someone said, "Hello" or "You look nice today." You're trivializing sexual violence and, by doing so, please know that there's a special place in hell for people like you.

should have screamed when it took place not waited, never got why people wait
I can't believe that there are people like you out there with your head completely in the sand. There are myriad reasons why "people wait" to disclose these things or, even worse, choose to never speak about it. First, let's set the context of those brave enough to come forward with these stories. All of these stories involve a predator and victim who either know each other or are familiar with each other. The "screaming" typically occurs when a victim does not know the predator. For instance, that's why those preying on children often use tools to break down the "stranger barrier". "I lost my puppy", "Would you like some candy", "Your parents asked me to pick you up" are effective at creating some sort of instant connection. The alternative - just snatching a child - would obviously incite screaming and create a scene that the predator would choose to avoid.

Now, back to your statement. Since the predator and the victim know each other, let's think about why the victim would choose silence. In virtually all of these cases, the predator is someone in a position of power. The predator is someone who holds a vast amount of influence. They are people who possess 100% control. Harvey Weinstein used the threat of never working in Hollywood again to those on whom he preyed. Others, like the women in Jerry Richardson's company, have fairly well-paid jobs and choose to internalize their emotions so as to not cause a disruption in their lives. Victims often stay silent because they're vulnerable to the power that their abusers have over the situation. Victims could lose their job or see their credibility attacked. The power dynamics at play in these situations - regardless of whether we're talking about Hollywood or Hagerstown - play a very large role in why victims stay silent.

In the case of the article above that I posted, put yourself in the victim's shoes for a moment. You're a homeless child living in a church and you're sexually assaulted by the pastor. You decide to speak up. Is everyone going to believe you or the trusted pastor - this so-called man of God? Let's not fool ourselves: you'll be out of a place to live, you'll be labeled a liar and your reputation will be tarnished (moreso than it likely already is given the circumstances). It's that fear, and possibly some guilt of ruining this pastor's life, that likely led to this victim remaining silent for years.

The power is shifting, however, from the predators to the victims and that's why we're seeing this wave of women and men feeling empowered to come forward.

Ok, I'll take the bait. Comparing the Salem Witch Trials to sexual violence is asinine at best. In none of the articles I've read, or the stories I've heard recounted, have I seen anyone say that they were harassed because someone said, "Hello" or "You look nice today." You're trivializing sexual violence and, by doing so, please know that there's a special place in hell for people like you.

I can't believe that there are people like you out there with your head completely in the sand. There are myriad reasons why "people wait" to disclose these things or, even worse, choose to never speak about it. First, let's set the context of those brave enough to come forward with these stories. All of these stories involve a predator and victim who either know each other or are familiar with each other. The "screaming" typically occurs when a victim does not know the predator. For instance, that's why those preying on children often use tools to break down the "stranger barrier". "I lost my puppy", "Would you like some candy", "Your parents asked me to pick you up" are effective at creating some sort of instant connection. The alternative - just snatching a child - would obviously incite screaming and create a scene that the predator would choose to avoid.

Now, back to your statement. Since the predator and the victim know each other, let's think about why the victim would choose silence. In virtually all of these cases, the predator is someone in a position of power. The predator is someone who holds a vast amount of influence. They are people who possess 100% control. Harvey Weinstein used the threat of never working in Hollywood again to those on whom he preyed. Others, like the women in Jerry Richardson's company, have fairly well-paid jobs and choose to internalize their emotions so as to not cause a disruption in their lives. Victims often stay silent because they're vulnerable to the power that their abusers have over the situation. Victims could lose their job or see their credibility attacked. The power dynamics at play in these situations - regardless of whether we're talking about Hollywood or Hagerstown - play a very large role in why victims stay silent.

In the case of the article above that I posted, put yourself in the victim's shoes for a moment. You're a homeless child living in a church and you're sexually assaulted by the pastor. You decide to speak up. Is everyone going to believe you or the trusted pastor - this so-called man of God? Let's not fool ourselves: you'll be out of a place to live, you'll be labeled a liar and your reputation will be tarnished (moreso than it likely already is given the circumstances). It's that fear, and possibly some guilt of ruining this pastor's life, that likely led to this victim remaining silent for years.

The power is shifting, however, from the predators to the victims and that's why we're seeing this wave of women and men feeling empowered to come forward.
i think hes just a racist troll. i think he used to be here more a year or so ago.

Reactions: EweSeaEff
They better hurry up with quality sex robots with personalities, Men won't be chasing women much longer.

I was wondering who the hell Ewe was talking to then I clicked show ignored content and saw our resident racist troll is back

Glad you’re all cheerleading this guy killing himself without knowing 100% that this allegation is true
Sadly, a lot of people kill themselves because they don't want to deal with the accusations, especially when they are not true.

In all honesty, as much as I pride myself on being a happy person and never considering suicide, if I was ever accused of something like this, I would probably take my own life. Not because I want to avoid prosecution,
but I'd want to spare my wife and extended family the pains of it all, as I would very much want to fight it to the end, as a Libertarian-minded American who never backs down. It would be the only reason I would, and I would seriously consider such.

It's also why I, despite having a career where I was always known as a 'boy scout,' falling on my sword, doing the right thing, arguing for the right thing, will never run for public office.

I have, however, worked in public sector, and been in the rooms, arguing for freedom and the spirit of the law and Constitution. That's fulfilled my small need to serve the American public, and I won't be going back anytime soon after doing it under both the W. and Obama administrations (in addition to defense under Clinton, W. and even Obama).

So I understand why someone might, and it's not entirely selfish either. I don't know how that works out spiritually, and I haven't had that debate with myself yet. And I hope I never have to.

They better hurry up with quality sex robots with personalities, Men won't be chasing women much longer.
Don't worry, the religious right will join forces with the feminist left to outlaw them as 'encouraging violent behavior' that could be a 'bridge drug' to actual, sexual assault.

The 'War on Thought' has begun, and it's the reason why Justice Sotomayor is the Justice that scares me the most.

Nope you’re just a snowflake. The resident assholes told me so

Who called bt a snowflake? Guess you missed it the last couple times I asked this question, even though you have replied to this thread. I'll quote you directly so you see it for sure this time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT