ADVERTISEMENT

Kirk Herbstreit has seen the light

A small step, but could pay dividends in the national perception of the program. Imagine now when they're on set talking about a UCF matchup they can talk from experience about the atmosphere at the Bouncehouse and how that will help the Knights.

Wonder if Danny White showed him the vision for our continuing facilities development presentation when he was here?

Have no fear, by September he'll be saying we haven't done enough and need to play 8 of the Top 10 teams every year to get any kind of playoff consideration.

This. It’s easy for these guys to say it now when it doesn’t matter. They kept us down and got their P5 in. When he had the stage to say it when it could move the needle he wimped out and brought up App State. I’m not believing it until he does it when it matters.

This. It’s easy for these guys to say it now when it doesn’t matter. They kept us down and got their P5 in. When he had the stage to say it when it could move the needle he wimped out and brought up App State. I’m not believing it until he does it when it matters.
Yep just like the boss saying “don’t worry bud, I’ll take care of you next year when the raises come out, my hands were tied this year”

He just got the memo Big12 expansion is real and his new marching orders are to build the UCF hype train and help the Big12 brand as the process starts.

It’s easy to do once his top 4 picks make it in. It’s “hedging-his-bets” Herbie!

"UCF has become the poster child of that movement, and that has created friction with the SEC. The Knights beat Auburn 34-27 in the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl last season and claimed a national championship despite the fact Georgia and Alabama played in Atlanta in the Playoff championship. Now, UCF plays LSU, which lost three games and finished three spots behind the Knights in the final rankings at No. 11. During the buildup, the Knights have been in the middle of a scheduling controversy with Florida. "

Not a lot of teams picking a fight with the SEC. And if we beat LSU, it gets harder to say we aren't winning the fight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT