ADVERTISEMENT

KJ Jefferson arrested in Arkansas last May

I hate having to agree with Bozo. It irks my soul. But I am compelled to tell the truth so here it is.

I like Cam Ward better than KJ Jefferson.

I read propaganda articles about Cam Ward that refer to him as the "unquestionable leader" at Miami. I watch the u spring game and he is without question the best player in the field. (The problem for the u is no one else is any good.)

Everything I read and hear out of Arkansas lauds how great of a leader Taylen Green is. Yet I find no lamentation for KJ.

I watch clips from UCF's spring practice. I see little deficiencies in KJ's game. Footwork. Anticipation. Ball placement.

My felt sense about KJ tells me that he has an air about him, a close circle of UCF players with which he associates. A clique. When asked about KJ, UCF players talk about KJ's physical attributes. Size. Strength. Arm talent. They rarely speak about his personality. I get the impression that he's not "one of the guys " I question just how much the truly respect him.

Cam Newton had an infectious attitude. He made those around him greater. KJ likes to compare himself to Cam. But he is nothing like Cam. So far Ward is far more Cam than KJ.

I hate having to agree with Bozo. It irks my soul. But I am compelled to tell the truth so here it is.

I like Cam Ward better than KJ Jefferson.

I read propaganda articles about Cam Ward that refer to him as the "unquestionable leader" at Miami. I watch the u spring game and he is without question the best player in the field. (The problem for the u is no one else is any good.)

Everything I read and hear out of Arkansas lauds how great of a leader Taylen Green is. Yet I find no lamentation for KJ.

I watch clips from UCF's spring practice. I see little deficiencies in KJ's game. Footwork. Anticipation. Ball placement.

My felt sense about KJ tells me that he has an air about him, a close circle of UCF players with which he associates. A clique. When asked about KJ, UCF players talk about KJ's physical attributes. Size. Strength. Arm talent. They rarely speak about his personality. I get the impression that he's not "one of the guys " I question just how much the truly respect him.

Cam Newton had an infectious attitude. He made those around him greater. KJ likes to compare himself to Cam. But he is nothing like Cam. So far Ward is far more Cam than KJ.
I hope KJ works but tired of transfer QBs

Want a QB recruited to UCF out of HS to succeed and actually stay 3 years . maybe Rizk eventually

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT