ADVERTISEMENT

Knightline 100: Guests Kevin Reis & Brandon Helwig

BlakNGoldAllDay: Kevin produced the UCF Sports Newsletter publication from 1986-1994, a predecessor of what Brandon Helwig (also featured) does with ucfsports.com. We celebrated our 100th Episode by bringing on two of the most important people who paved the way for how UCF sports are covered. TT

He likes everyone's comments and most of his own comments are laughable. Actually seems like he doesn't watch anything but UCF sports.

He likes everyone's comments and most of his own comments are laughable. Actually seems like he doesn't watch anything but UCF sports.

That's what real fans do - something we should all strive to achieve.

Again, Kevin Reis is one the very most knowledgeable fans there is. He is one of the very few who has been there from the beginning and one of the only who have been entrenched in the program as much as he has. Greatest fan ever? Probably. And what is more astonishing is Kevin's character. Most people would be egoistical assholes if they did 1/ 1,000th of what Kevin has done for UCF. #UCFact [smoke]

Bro, have you ever been to practice? If you have, you'd see me and Kevin there shooting the shit.

Last edited:
That's what real fans do - something we should all strive to achieve.

Again, Kevin Reis is one the very most knowledgeable fans there is. He is one of the very few who has been there from the beginning and one of the only who have been entrenched in the program as much as he has. Greatest fan ever? Probably. And what is more astonishing is Kevin's character. Most people would egoistical assholes if they did 1/ 1,000th of what Kevin has done for UCF. #UCFact [smoke]

Bro, have you ever been to practice? If you have, you'd see me and Kevin there shooting the shit.
Why aren't you in the Dungeon? I respect his knowledge on the women's sports.

Great podcast btw. I enjoyed the more light hearted talk and Kevin's & Brandon as guest were great.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT